[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Well, I was told to start posting more around this place so I get to know the people more, or so I was told by Blaze.

Hmm, so yeah, I was that shitty ass Amy player that got owned by Blaze, how are y'all? lol

tC_BenZ: Hey what's up dude? I'm the Cervantes player. Glad to see you're posting up. Chickenwing has a good Amy, he can share a lot of info w/you regarding her.

GGs last night to everybody!

Agustin: NEMESIS! The title is MINE son! (At least for this week)

SA_Rob: I hate your taki. It keeps.....doing stuff. Makes me think. I don't like it

Dirty Fish: Your voldo is getting better each session. Poke more though.

Setsuna: Your Setsuka was a lot different than last week. Good stuff

CW: Your defense is getting better dude. Since when do you break throws like a champ?

Jesse: 2 iGDRs bouncing off each other = classic. I'll make your Cass dirty:)

Nako: Good to see you man, enjoy the game on saturday!

I remember tC_BenZ he is the one that was prepared with the "Anti-Blaze"

Good Games to everyone! As always i enjoy the eventful evenings and wish i could have seen the 2 iGDR's collide.

Good games to everyone Friday...

Nori: i'm coming after that title... my taki will just keep doing more stuff...

CW: Thanks for hosting again! and you just need to close out people don't be a choke artist like some cervy player was a few years ago

Agustin: GG's that lizard tore me up... in time i'll figure it out lol

Everyone else: Good stuff keep coming out this community is only getting bigger and stronger

Not that I haven't choked a million times in tourneys before........which one was this? I don't remember:(

I don't remember specifics, i just remember you being up and then someone got in your head and then you did random BS and lost

tC_BenZ: Hey what's up dude? I'm the Cervantes player. Glad to see you're posting up. Chickenwing has a good Amy, he can share a lot of info w/you regarding her.

GGs last night to everybody!

Agustin: NEMESIS! The title is MINE son! (At least for this week)

SA_Rob: I hate your taki. It keeps.....doing stuff. Makes me think. I don't like it

Dirty Fish: Your voldo is getting better each session. Poke more though.

Setsuna: Your Setsuka was a lot different than last week. Good stuff

CW: Your defense is getting better dude. Since when do you break throws like a champ?

Jesse: 2 iGDRs bouncing off each other = classic. I'll make your Cass dirty:)

Nako: Good to see you man, enjoy the game on saturday!

Not to take anything away from your win last Thursday, but all you need to do now is win a REAL tourney. Trust me, it'll feel more rewarding when you do.

I think it's on his list of stuff to do... lemme see

Place Higher then Third...Check
Beat Agustin in a Weekly...Check
Beat Rob in a Weekly...Check
Stop blaze from talking...Check
Win a Chicken Weekly...Check
Win a Gamelot Monthly...
Place at a Major...
Win a Major...
Win a Nationals Spot...
Win Evo...

One step at a time

lol...too good. Anywho i'm @ wrk now...but it's all gravy. Get @ me for some 1on1 time for games...i haven't been playing in awhile.

Attention San Antonio and the surrounding area players!

Gamelot will now have free gaming fest days! Starting this Wednesday! This will be a weekly event that will have all the tvs set up in the back and people will be allowed to come in and game all day with their consoles for free.

Wednesday!

I can't guarantee I can be at CW's every Thursday night, but it was great to hang with everyone again. Wait till January, I'll be able to host some weekends then...and I'll have Samurai Shodown 64 set up. Wednesday might be reasonable for me. I'll just have to see. This semester is really about to pick up for me.

And I haven't won a tournament...well, except for a Super Bust-A-Move 2 tourney a few years back in Austin..., but I can say that I was a part of the largest crowd ever to watch a football game in the state of Texas. 98,383 watched the Texas Longhorns beat down the Missouri Tigers...and some asshole from Columbia, Missouri tried starting a fight with me in the stands. I just laughed at him as the cops took him away and I got the sections around me to start chanting "scoreboard."

Reality: Realizing it's not just your life that sucks, it's your football team, too.

There's still a long road to go this season, but it's great to be a Longhorn. Hook 'em.

GGs last night Rob. You owned me. I was not pleased. Good shit. But don't expect to take my crown thursday:)

Dunno if any one here came to Gamelot last night cuz I left early, but it was a great turnout and it'll still be on for next week, on Wednesday. People started showing up around 6 in the evening and we had about 8 tvs in the end (1 from Spin4U and 1 Nike20).

Back