[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

con:

i want my adapter good sir....i tire of using these dreded things that people call Hori's...

makes me sad....i miss my baby...

Oh and i got some idea for some artwork for all the sticks....

Chicken, the Korean converter is $30. If you want anything else, let me know now so i can throw it into the order. I plan to place the order Friday morning. The korean converters should be in within a week via Airmail. The stuff from Japan should be 3 - 4 days.

Oh and i got some idea for some artwork for all the sticks....
Put a picture of my cock on there. It's not like you don't know how to handle it.

Nacho: I will neither confirm nor deny your accusation sir:) My official response is that I've never talked shit to anybody ever. I never lose, I just don't win vs Agustin sometimes. That's my official response, and I'm sticking to it. Also, I am going to your house one of these nights. Pick a night, we'll bone, play sc4, bone again, and then I'll leave.

Chicken, the Korean converter is $30. If you want anything else, let me know now so i can throw it into the order. I plan to place the order Friday morning. The korean converters should be in within a week via Airmail. The stuff from Japan should be 3 - 4 days.

other than my 2 colorful balls that i asked for...it's ok. You already know that i'm going to need new artwork done for all 3 sticks...which...in time i'll pay for. Other than that...i need some chuck norris....

my house is open til about 8 when i'll head over to CW's to play...

give me a ring 210 six oh one 9774

Peace!

Depends on the structure of the stick. For Hori sticks, you would either print it on laminated vinyl or make a custom 2mm steel panel with a acrylic sheet to match so you can put artwork print on 95 white card stock (to prevent fading) and put them between the panels.

Custom sticks usually use a MDF/steel/wood panel to place the artwork ontop, then covered with a acrylic sheet. To prevent the mounting screws from showing on the stick, you just use a countersink drill bit and boom, youre set.

GG's to ALL 13 peeps that showed up last night!!!! I'll post the results sometime today from ALL the tournaments sometime today

GGs to everybody. Blaze is back, that's cool. Con found his char (I'm a believer in your Mitsu sir). CW's Mitsu is pretty solid too. Not sure when CW developed defense but I'm impressed. Question is.....can you do it tourney time? I think you can. And Rob was trash last week, is trash this week and most likely next week, is gonna be trash.

I open my PS3 on monday and will be practicing on my PS3 pad, finally.

(start shit talk) I hoped everybody enjoyed winning, cause it's gonna stop when my iGDR becomes perfect again:)(end shit talk)

I have finally gotten to play SC4...yay! Time to add a little strategically random gameplay to the scene. :-)

Thx for the compliment guys...idk weather or not i did better honestly. But i was able to apply innovation to my gameplay.

Back