[San Diego, CA] SD revival

herro ppl,

thinking about going SD on saturday afternoon / evening with spman, but not 100% sure. are there any gatherings planned? ... or do ppl want to play? ... we're interested if people are playing ;P

Yeah we need to get something planned.

Us San Diego BlazBlue players usually have Friday as our get together, I'd like to see the same sort of planning for SD's SC community as well. :)

ooook Duragon just came up to Super Arcade in Walnut and kicked everyone's asses, I need to get revenge lol. When's the next SD casuals?

Damn man. Yall need to get something during the week.

Or Ima sit down tonight and figure out my next gathering I guess!! Yall down if I make one?

HRD

Usually mon-thurs. And I aint seen signia for awhile and itd be nice to get some rounds in with him again.

Duragon repping SD like a straight gangsta!!!

HRD

I can throw something at my house, not this coming friday but the friday after. Ill have my boy with me again and he really wants to play Signia for some reason. I told my son "Dude, Signia is free. Why go through the trouble." LOOOOL

So next friday at my place if Odin isnt able to get something going sooner.

HRD

I can throw something at my house, not this coming friday but the friday after. Ill have my boy with me again and he really wants to play Signia for some reason. I told my son "Dude, Signia is free. Why go through the trouble." LOOOOL

So next friday at my place if Odin isnt able to get something going sooner.

HRD

Well I usually throw casual Friday. And Saturday but ur never free

Yeah I know cause I usually have the kids and they all wanna do stuff. But I figured out that particular weekend, The boy wants to throw down some games. So I thought it would be cool!!

He and I can cruise by your pad that day or saturday or we can throw the whole thing at my place. Either way. Ill leave that call up to you.

But I for sure wanna be around for the LA guys!!

HRD

Ill
Yeah I know cause I usually have the kids and they all wanna do stuff. But I figured out that particular weekend, The boy wants to throw down some games. So I thought it would be cool!!

He and I can cruise by your pad that day or saturday or we can throw the whole thing at my place. Either way. Ill leave that call up to you.

But I for sure wanna be around for the LA guys!!

HRD

Ill let u kno

Back