[San Diego, CA] SD revival

hey guys glad to see a lot of u coming out to the tourney on sunday, i hope we can get a good number coming down on friday, although im not sure if i can make it, i think its important for us to get together and play often because our communities are so small (well i dunno bout san diego tbh), and it would be nice to see socali represented well at majors like evo

hey guys glad to see a lot of u coming out to the tourney on sunday, i hope we can get a good number coming down on friday, although im not sure if i can make it, i think its important for us to get together and play often because our communities are so small (well i dunno bout san diego tbh), and it would be nice to see socali represented well at majors like evo

What is a good day for u and everybody else wanna make sure the most ppl come possible form the ppl I talk to they told me Friday was a good day

well i am off work on fridays so that is a good day for me, really the only better day for me would be thursday which would not be good for other people, i just have to ask for the PTO with my gf is all

well i am off work on fridays so that is a good day for me, really the only better day for me would be thursday which would not be good for other people, i just have to ask for the PTO with my gf is all

Bring her with u lol

if thursday isnt cool with u guys, i was actually seeing if people would be down to come to my pad on thursdays for meets, i work a grave yard shift, but i am off thursdays so i can realistically play all night long, dunno if people are down with late night thursday gaming

if thursday isnt cool with u guys, i was actually seeing if people would be down to come to my pad on thursdays for meets, i work a grave yard shift, but i am off thursdays so i can realistically play all night long, dunno if people are down with late night thursday gaming
well im just going off what the other player in ur area said

ughh just found out I already had plans on friday, sorry fellas, I will make it a point to come down soon tho, are you guys more daytime players or nighttime players?

hmm well if people arent down to do thursday meets in la, if there are some available players on that day, id be down to play with ya'll at night

I have an xbox now ... so actually I have 2 sc5 setups I can bring lol ... but only one monitor. I think quinto said he'll be bringing his monitor ... so should be all set for +2 setups on fri.

this is assuming I'll be going haha ... I'll have to see if I can carpool w/ someone first ;P

I have an xbox now ... so actually I have 2 sc5 setups I can bring lol ... but only one monitor. I think quinto said he'll be bringing his monitor ... so should be all set for +2 setups on fri.

this is assuming I'll be going haha ... I'll have to see if I can carpool w/ someone first ;P

I got TV for days lol

Back