[San Diego, CA] SD revival

Oh, well, I'm SOL then. LoL. I work about 10 hours every weekday and don't get out til five. Maybe next time, thanks.

GGs to HRD, Dave's buddy who's name I can't remember, and Signia. That was definitely an epic night of SC4! Btw, I think I left my black sweater there. It should be on the couch. See you guys at the next session.

Yeah I got your sweater, it was stashed on my couch.

Had a fuckin BLAST!! That was so much fuckin fun, I could easily do it again!! Ima try do something like this maybe monthly or something. The wife said next time shes gonna go somewhere cause she wanted to stab herself in the temple!!

Thanks Duma, Signia & Billy. Was amazing!

And yeah I got some epic sets vs soph matches that were pretty good. Ill post em up tonight when I get home from work!!

HRD

Rofl at the Wife stabbing herself in the temple... I bet all this PSL3, 44BB, 66B, JF jargen would get pretty annoying. Hearing everyone getting so excited going WTF? Its a video game...

They just dont know how hard some of the shit is we do... Sometimes this shit isnt even fun... Its like a second job haha
A job I actually like though...

Congrats on the gathering Dave... Hope to see the vids soon...

Funny you mention that jargen stuff. She likes to make fun of me, she mumble under her breath things like 4HK 7, n+q 90210, and then call me a big nerd. Yeah but she was watching her little ghost hunting shows on the computer while we all played SC4, Tekken & SF4.

She's an awesome lady though. She re-arranged the bedroom, she went and got munchies. Made sure no one was thirsty. She really made a huge effort to make me happy. And she did. Ima have to "throw her a shot" tonight fo sho!!

HRD

i hope "throw her a shot" means what i think it means.

In or around her mouth....mwhahahaha.

All though now I gotta rethink my life cause of what you posted in the hatemail thread!! Dirty rotten!!

I feel like I had really great sex last night, and I got a smile on my face. But all I did was play SC4!

HRD

GGs everyone. I almost fell asleep and died on the way back, but the gathering made it totally worth it! Tekken/SFIV was fun (got destroyed) but I forgot just how amazing SCIV offline is. Not to mention that delicious black cherry soda that was provided. Fun times, thanks for hosting Dave, and I can't wait to see the videos!

Holy shit. Glad you made it home all right. I was wondering if you made it ok. I really appreciate you and Duma being polite and respectful. You guys are welcome anytime. Im already trying to rig something up for next month, so maybe lemme know what day of the week works best for you guys and Ill try to work around it. Weekends are kinda out for me, Thats my family time with the kids and stuff. But Sunday evenings would be ok.

So if you guys are down, lemme know what works!!

HRD

In or around her mouth....mwhahahaha.

All though now I gotta rethink my life cause of what you posted in the hatemail thread!! Dirty rotten!!

I feel like I had really great sex last night, and I got a smile on my face. But all I did was play SC4!

HRD

I approve of this message!

And SC is so much fun offline. Try to get something going monthly, but it's great to see you guys getting something going.

Reactions: HRD
Hey Dave, I'm feeling lonely without my favorite sweater haha. Would it be possible to swing by real quick this coming Tuesday night and pick it up?

Hey Dave, I'm feeling lonely without my favorite sweater haha. Would it be possible to swing by real quick this coming Tuesday night and pick it up?

Of course you can, that would be fine. My wife should be home all day that day, if you wanna come by anytime and pick it up.

Thinkin bout having another gathering in the next few weeks. Im thinking it would be best on a sunday evening might work better since thered be no traffic for those traveling from afar. NOfacekiller & new buddy, nor cal boys, vegas boys are all welcome to come.

If anyones got a good idea for what day and time im open to suggestions. IM available Mon-fri after 6pm or on sundays after like 3pm, saturdays are family day!!

HRD

Meh. Dave, I'll call you up when I decide to get off my lazy ass to get my sweater. I'll definitely try to get it before the weekend.

no worries....its still at the pad for ya. May smell like cigarettes by now. And I rubbed it on my pee pee. I managed to get the stains out though.....LOL

HRD

Man having a car is great! I realized that I only live like 30 [an hour with traffic] away from you HRD. :D
Think I might make an appearance to one of your lil sessions. <3

wow...really only 1/2 away...thats sick. Ima get on putting a session together sometime later this month. any particular day work best for you?

HRD

HRD can you PM me the address, I want to see how far your place is so if there's a next gathering I'll let you know if I'll make it

Back