[San Diego, CA] SD revival

you are... 4 hours away from me lol I don't think my ride is willing to-I'll see what I can do

You would definetly get the award for "furthest traveled"

Thats cool. Keep in mind your ALWAYS invited if youre ever in the neighborhood or really feel like driving all that way. No worries

HRD

You would definetly get the award for "furthest traveled"

Thats cool. Keep in mind your ALWAYS invited if youre ever in the neighborhood or really feel like driving all that way. No worries

HRD

Aw hell you been playin Peggle? LoL

Ah shit HRD, I thought you lived in San Pedro for some reason, lmao.
So nvm, you live like 2 hr's away from me. :P
But maybe I can still travel down there on a weekend since I would prefer to go down there on a weekend since it's my only days off. :P

juece buddy, what do you say you come pick me up on your car and we go down to HRD's house for some games? >=) you'll get the award too you know, besides we can discuss some tactics along the way

Ah shit HRD, I thought you lived in San Pedro for some reason, lmao.
So nvm, you live like 2 hr's away from me. :P
But maybe I can still travel down there on a weekend since I would prefer to go down there on a weekend since it's my only days off. :P

San Pedro...you silly girl. I had it all rigged up and everything. The wife was actually excited, she wanted to learn some SC from you. She doesnt like the way I teach. Keep in mind, that if EVER you are in the nieghborhood, or get a wild hair up your....nose.....you are always welcome at the hot rod house. We'd love to have you.

@Ridley....If you can rig that up that would be sick. Valentines day is my wedding anniversary (8 years now!!) so this week is kinda shakey. Lemme know what days would be best and Ill try to rig it up.

Good days for me are weekdays in the evenings or sundays in the late afternoon earley evening type thing (think thats what Im shooting for) Im sure signia and possibly NFK would be down to come to. Ill let everyone know before the weekend ends.

HRD

Decided to throw another gathering at my place:

HRD's House
March 20, 2011
starting around 2 or 3
gotta cut it off round 10pm if it runs that late. Gotta work the next morning!

Just Got MvC3...I have no clue how to play it, someone needs to teach me that shit!!

I have 1 xbox system thats hooked up to a HD TV
and I also have a CRT TV in my room, if someone wants to bring a system we can play on that shit to. Signia was nice enough to bring a PS3 last time worked out really well.

Everyone was cool last time, but Ill say it again for those that are new and will be coming. Be polite, Be respectful of my house, my wife and my kids (My son will be there only for a few hours but daughter will be gone), If you wanna 420 it up, or have drinks, Im down for that as well, (after the boy kicks all our asses and leaves) but bring ur own!

Had a great time last time, so I hope the same this time as well. Look forward to new faces and old ones!! If you wanna come, I can PM my adress. Id like to know how many are coming so I can try to accomidate everyone. I got a bad ass liquor store that makes awesome pizza for $5 for a large if yall wanna chip in. Ill have drinks and munchies and shit

Duma, Duragon (and crew) are more than welcome to show. Anyone else is also very highly encouraged!!

HRD:sc2maxi1:

I regret to inform those that wanted to come that Ima have to cancel casuals for this weekend. Something stupid came up. I only got confirmation from signia some Im not expecting much trouble.

I will however have a date set up before the pasadena tourney so we can practice

HRD

ITS HARD TO FIND OFFLINE PLAYERS IN SD WHO ARE ACTIVE. IF YOU'RE AROUND, LETS START AN OFFLINE GROUP. IF THERE ALREADY IS ONE, LET ME KNOW............

what up homes. Im still playing this shit everyday and tryin to get some frequent offline shit going. where you at in SD?
HRD

I told Hookmaster about you when I played him last time, HRD. Yall need to be hookin up offline so he can see what I'm talking about.

Reactions: HRD
I told Hookmaster about you when I played him last time, HRD. Yall need to be hookin up offline so he can see what I'm talking about.

I appreciate the hell outta that. Im dying to get some frequent people over for offline games. But its like hitting a brick wall!!

HRD

Hello San Diego! Excited for SC5? I sure hope they bring Setsuka back in, I don't know who I would play if she doesn't return.

you will play MAXI!! cuz I said so.

BTW I moved closer to you. I live in casa de oro now in a much nicer place and better neighborhood. Im still down for some SC anytime. So hit me up cowboy!!

HRD

My wife is going out of town from saturday till wednesday next week. So oppurtune time is comin!!

I can also see if the guys from mission viejo wanna come down and play to
HRD

Back