[San Diego, CA] SD revival

I'm game, but it'll have to happen on weekends, my school and work schedules are terrible.

How many of you guys are in school? I'm assuming mostly UCSD and some SDSU.

Will you guys be playing on 360 or Ps3?

I personally have a PS3, but when I have gatherings I try to have multiple set ups going. And I usually rely on the people coming to bring them. I can play on both so it dont matter to me.

I try to cater to my guests so whatever you wanna do, is cool.

HRD

It varies. But anywhere between 3 to 10. Depending on who can make it. I occasionally have some people from LA come down to play to

Can we come over if we're still pretty scrubby or should we just practice a whole lot before coming over? I just barely got a sub 10 minute time in arcade mode and I haven't even started grinding it out in netplay. I'm thinking it might be hella boring if I show up too low leveled.

Can we come over if we're still pretty scrubby or should we just practice a whole lot before coming over? I just barely got a sub 10 minute time in arcade mode and I haven't even started grinding it out in netplay. I'm thinking it might be hella boring if I show up too low leveled.

Just come and play. Play enough games and get a baseline for where you're at. Then we can level you up. No sense in always practicing alone. Get trained.

Yo! i picked up this game recently and its lots of fun! im interested and looking to get better at this game as i just feel that its nice to change things up a bit playing multiple fighting games. I was actually wondering when and where do you guys play? and if you do hold a session of somekind could i get a pm of the adress and time aswell? many thanks and looking forward to it! -B-Rai

Yo making my presence known, im in the norther end of SD a small city called poway. I own the game on 360 and my handle is p4r14hx, i also have a dual moded stick so i can play on ps3 as well xD

Miramesa/Penasquitos area here! :P Im willing to drive out to a session if ones happening :]

Ill be having a session prolly next week or the week after. Ill keep yall informed when I finalize it all!!

To those that are new, Im down in spring valley off the 94 just before rancho san diego. Just so yall have an idea where im at!!

HRD

Sounds good, I'll definitely make time for the next meetup. I'm too salty from my 20% win percentage, and I need some offline people to beat some skill into me instead.

Sounds good, I'll definitely make time for the next meetup. I'm too salty from my 20% win percentage, and I need some offline people to beat some skill into me instead.

Don't feel bad about the percentages. In fact, I think the only number you should be concerned with is the number of matches you've played.

For example, who do you think is the easier target: Someone with a 40% ratio and 5000 matches played, or someone with a 75% ratio and 20 matches played?

On another note, I'd be more than happy to host small get-togethers at my place, as long as it's only one or two people at a time. I have little kids. And I haven't actually met any of you yet. :P

Hey guys. I'm new to the whole SC scene and I'm willing to learn the game and play casuals. I played a lot of Street Fighter ever since the FGC revival and I'm looking into playing other games as well. If you guys ever wanna session. My apartment is always open for a session. I have 3 TV's, 2 360s, and a PS3 ready for use. I just need players and sticks/pads.

My apartment is kinda small but can fit 10-15 quite comfortably. Just need to keep quiet during late hours. But if anything, if there's a lot of people I can have us use the cabana and we can play there until 10pm.

If any of you guys are interested hit me up. I used to host sessions/tournaments weekly and I live in Mira Mesa next to the Edwards movie theatre. I don't charge people unless I'm running an actual tournament or something.

Back