SB3 Updates

Funny story. Someone got so mad at RTD's Algol that they stopped halfway through the match and walked away calling RTD all kinds of names. lol

Show time!

Wing Zero (Kilik) vs. STD (Amy)

OOFMATIC is recording!

EDIT:

Wing 1-0 STD

EDIT 2:

Wing 2-0 STD

EDIT 3:

Wing 3-0 STD

EDIT 4:

Wing 4-0 STD

Wing Zero WINS!

1. Wing Zero (Kilik)
2. STD (Amy)
3. Mick (X, Cassy)
4. Death is Never Over (Voldo)
5. RTD (Algol)
5. BLDave (Kilik)*

*not official, but seems accurate

DrDogg: Tell WZ for me.
ShenOu says he's masturbating to him right now.

But seriously.
As a Kilik main for 6 years.
This is the first time I've seen Kilik win a major.
And another Kilik on the top 5 as well.
2 US Kiliks I have great respect for I might add.
This is a first for me and It feels really great.

Congrats to the winners. Can't wait for the match vids!

And this just goes to show you Skill > Tiers. ;-)

Now, can Algol be unbanned now? LOL!

Congratulations to Wing Zero on his victory and to Dino and BLDave on their placings.

*props to all contestants*

Props to the players who helped organize in absence .. of the organizers --

Grats to all the placers! Problems aside, seems like it was a crazy tourney =)

Guess since Kilik overtakes Algol, we should ban Kilik. Oh yes, ban Voldo and Amy too.

-Manta-

I'm gonna have to have a foot in my mouth for months now, I hear Asura dance DID WORK. Michigan players will slaughter me haha.

But I mean seriously, can ANYONE think of a worse organized major?

Oh and I'm hearing from someone that whoever ran GG rigged the brackets for himself to have easy matches, and for other regions to play each other early on. They didn't even finish the tourney. Unconfirmed, heard that from someone that was in both tournies.

Its not about the character! It's about the player! WingZero is too good, he was my first match and he sent me to losers.

The Canadians took each other out in the losers bracket.

Sow Jr. took out NeoRussell
I took out Sow Sr.
Sow Jr. took me out.
Sow Jr. took out DINO.

I was told my match with Tom Brady was pretty funny, I only used Apprentice against his Asta and he couldn't throw me.

I used Talim the entire time until i faced Tom Brady, then used Liz on Sow Sr. and Sow Jr.

Only reason I switched to Algol Vs. Sow Jr. was cuz i knew i wouldnt beat him and I wanted him to be warmed up for his next match against RTD.

It was good seeing everyone again but the tourney started way too late and the brackets seemed messed up at the start. And if it weren't for NeoRussell making an effort to help out and get the tourney started, it would have began much later.

ggs everyone.

Back