SB3 Updates

I gto a question about the Brawl stuff. Did you see any sonic players there? Also I never seen diddy or lucario place that high before. But god damn too many fucking Mk's players. I should have been there to kick there asses with Sonic.

I just wanted to say I think these results prove algol deserves a ban... I mean he took 5th and thats just not right because hes broken and he changes how you have to play the game... hold on doesnt like EVERY CHARACTER force you to play differently when played one way or another?

Stop fucking crying and learn to deal with him you whiny bitches

Good shit wing zero you are the man

algol loses

damn this forum for not allowing me to post in all caps

Congrats to all the placers, seemed like an interesting tourney. Our local Kilik player has a bullseye on his back now.

wow dude
I am so glad i didn't end up going. First off, i got a work call on saturday, so that would haveannoyed everyone. And second - Sober Serge probably cant be sustained till 5 am on a saturday.

First off, if what i hear is true, Neorussell deserves a fucking medal for taking the tourney over.

How did the players do it man? What were you guys on? What did you eat? What did you drink? I'm being totally serious, what did u guys do to avoid the mental exhaustion that comes with top tier tourney marathons at 5 am? I wanna know:-)

Wing Zero - good work man, I wanna see vids!!!!
Mick - same to you, you main x? that's awesome, i wanna see vids, get at me and we can exchange strats!
RTD - good stuff man, however i cant wait what u come up with next since people are putting Algol on the ban-wagon.

Someone please tell me who Rigel and Kid Disaster lost to?

I can't believe I am a member of doa community. with the exeption to GVN, DiD and DOW events they just can't seem to band together. I now blame cgs for partially destroying the DOA community.

Wing-Zero has always been solid to those that dont know congrats to him RTD, Mick and the other placers. Mick I know you were out to prove a point before you left but you cant be mad at losing to Big Richard he's solid as fuck. Hope there are good vids of most of the matches.

Two points: Algol is banned get over it cuz in the big picture SC4 is not hurt by that and kilik is still not top tier but was played by a great player with GREAT defense and instincts who plays in one of the most competitive spots in the country (ATL HO!)

Lastly I didn't make it to this tourny but I would never even consider going to another tourny hosted by these same people for such a shitty job. How the hell do you charge people $20 for a venue fee and give them such a terrible tourny experience? 5am! getdafuckouttahere. 3 tvs for 80 people!!!!! getdafuckouttahere! I've ran many a tourny but never heard of one this bad. Make sure everyone marks there calendar for Final Round in ATL the biggest and best tourny in the southeast every year!

This was simply the worst run/organized tournament in the history of fighting games. (No offense to Webster, I know he tried).

But I won 3 matches, and still placed behind all of my crew, all of which went to losers after round 1, and most of which only won 1 match and just got 800 byes.

Then again in Tekken, they let a guy back into the brackets after I eliminated him in losers, and he placed ahead of me.

I can't decide what was worse. But NOT PLAYING for HOURS between my matches sure didnt help.

first post in these forums. I thought all of atl that went would take all of the top slots. Who did JTO and Big Boi lose to? And did Killa6 and JasonL go? I knew for some reason that STD would do good and I never played him before. Good shit everyone, wish I had been there.

you know what i played wing online and i`m not surprised at all how well he did. The guy has a defense that you can compare to Gaara from Naruto, its fucking ridiculous. Good shit man

Aside from losing to Sow, he apparently also lost to BL Dave from Michigan. Which makes look like a fool for making fun of Michigan's crying about Asura being overpowered, apparently Dave used it like crazy.

Back