SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I was trying to find out what you're talking about, son. But it doesn't matter. If you wanna project yourself into others, were done here
It’s not hard to get. I responded to your weird time based comment about me not liking Nightmare or Sophitia, because Time has nothing to do with liking a character.

Edit: Stupidity for not liking a character?
Is this elementary school?

My tastes > your tastes

-edit: I forgot to add my tastes

Best tier
Astaroth, Hilde, Aeon/Lizardman, Nightmare, Yun

Mid tier
Setsuka, Raphael, Mitsurugi, Cervantes

POWER GAP

Low tier
Some schlubs

Whale poop tier
The chars you like

I remember this about Zas. It got everyone excited that we were going to get DLC characters. Alas, it was not to be.
I think they still would’ve been DLC if support from Namco continued for SCV, and perhaps several of the other older characters along with them.

It’s not hard to get. I responded to your weird time based comment about me not liking Nightmare or Sophitia, because Time has nothing to do with liking a character.

Edit: Stupidity for not liking a character?
Is this elementary school?
Well, this IS the shitposting thread so get use to people reacting to all SC opinions and topics that is deemed controversial by some.

In other words, this thread is like Elementary School in some ways.

My tastes > your tastes

-edit: I forgot to add my tastes

Best tier
Astaroth, Hilde, Aeon/Lizardman, Nightmare, Yun

Mid tier
Setsuka, Raphael, Mitsurugi, Cervantes

POWER GAP

Low tier
Some schlubs

Whale poop tier
The chars you like
You know what, I respect it.
Your upfront about it at least.

Well, this IS the shitposting thread so get use to people reacting to all SC opinions and topics that is deemed controversial by some.

In other words, this thread is like Elementary School in some ways.
Oh I’m prepared. I just don’t really act so stupidly when I don’t agree anyways. I usually just say my opinion in contrast and leave it at that.

It still looks weird and kinda stupid.
Its not like this would be the first move to do that in SC. NM's 3B is the same, a downward hitting vertical that launches the opponent. Think of it as a bounce effect, Tekken has these as well. NM's 3B combo is cool and I think Rugi's CE looks cool as well. He shatters the earth.

TALIM IS TRASH
Talim is trash, Ivy has a dick and Taki is a fucking terrible character that Natsu is better than in every way.
I see no controversy here, Talim is indeed trash.
Here’s my shit post though;
Sophitia, Nightmare, and Talim are all overrated trash.

Tv Tropes must make changes to their YMMV tab and place Talim as a divisive character because poor Talim trully brings out the worst of people at 8wayrun.

To me Talim is a treasure that deserves to stay.

So do we know if the lethal hit induced armor/clothing damage actually means anything? Like, do you take 5% more damage from highs if your helmet is broken? Or is it purely cosmetic?

I’m not down with causing my meticulously planned out fashion Calibur waifus going down to their skivvies after one lethal hit.

So do we know if the lethal hit induced armor/clothing damage actually means anything? Like, do you take 5% more damage from highs if your helmet is broken? Or is it purely cosmetic?

I’m not down with causing my meticulously planned out fashion Calibur waifus going down to their skivvies after one lethal hit.
It's still unsure. We probably won't know unless they outright tell us or we get the game ourselves to test. Hopefully it will be cosmetic only.

There was a French commentary on a Twitter video once that noted Sophitia taking more damage on her legs after Mitsurugi broke that equipment, like a long time ago, so it would seem that it's back to the way it was in SoulCalibur IV. That's the only time I've ever heard it mentioned, though.

Controversial opinion: Despite Taki being my favourite by a huge margin, I do really like Natsu and thought she was the only good newcomer in V.

Back