SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

This is all assuming she’ll be in the game in the first place.

She’s higher on the list for me than her sister, but that doesn’t mean she’s guaranteed a spot on the roster.

I’d much rather see Hilde or Setsuka in than Cass.

Only assumed because of Vergeben.

Story-wise she doesn’t make as much sense since she’s not trained or gifted and only starts fighting once Sophitia gets her little hellspawn to deal with. Do prefer Cassie’s attitude but I really doubt we need two S&S.

With that said, it’d be cool for Lizardmen (assuming that generics will be in the story along with Aeon) to get two axes again.

If I remember right Pyrrha learned the shield and sword style because she got the Omega sword from Tira does that mean that Tira can also use the shield and sword style because she touched the Omega blade as well. If I remember right all you had to do was touch the Omega sword and you learned the S&S style right?

It was probably me spreading that misinformation, sadly. I assumed it was Hephaestus's special ore that was imbued with the skill to wield it well, but that's not the case, apparently.

Sophitia is less physically capable than Cass and Pat(both of them have been described as more agile), and has less actual skill with a sword(Pat is described as having a sharper style and Cassandra as being more skillful in interviews). However, she had her deity straight up commune with her in combat for the first few games. Even after she became incapable of hearing divine voices, she can clearly still get help from them(see her Critical Finishes and such). so it's not the ore, it's actual divine communication.

Cass relies entirely on being more physically fit and seemingly a natural at swordplay, considering she likely first tried swordfighting once Sophitia left in SE.

Pat clearly trained from a young age since he won a swordsman tournament at 15, before even leaving for Istanbul where he trained under seeral masters(one of them Setsuka).

No idea for Pyrrha. Maybe she just has a certain level of superhuman strength and agility from her malfestation?

I don’t think ill of Pat, but Pyrrha is just annoying.

Sometimes crybabies can be endearing, but this wishy washy fuck is just the worst. She also had a weak will and was open to manipulation via Tira and Soul Edge.

I’m glad she won’t be in this game, unless there’s some sort of baby death battle mode (which would be totally sweet btw) that has toddlers with dangerous objects trying to cut each other down.

I agree those hearts better not be in, they covered too much of Cassandras butt attacks hopefully her CF comes back as her Critical Edge if she makes it back in

I must confess that I would love this ^^ But(t) without the cheesy pink hearts

I don’t like the butt-thing either since I think Cass is supposed to be a bit of a tomboy.

Come to think of it I find her a bit redundant when there’s Mina around since they kind of have the same personality and a similar role more or less. If Cass has to come back I’d like to see her more aggressive and less “Alexandra you can waifu since she didn’t become a MILF.”

Sometimes crybabies can be endearing, but this wishy washy fuck is just the worst. She also had a weak will and was open to manipulation via Tira and Soul Edge.

I’m glad she won’t be in this game, unless there’s some sort of baby death battle mode (which would be totally sweet btw) that has toddlers with dangerous objects trying to cut each other down.
I mean... to be fair Pyrrha's pretty justified in how she acts. She has known no family, everyone she has ever known has "mysteriously" died, she has been persecuted everywhere she goes, and was literally sold as a slave by Dampierre. When she finally found love with a man who actually cared for her, he was brutally murdered by Tira and Pyrrha got blamed for the murder and chased out of town.

So yeah, when Tira is your only friend, I think you're allowed to be a crybaby lol

Personally, I found Pyrrha to be tolerable compared to someone like let’s say uhhh....LEIXIA! :sc5lei1:

Wouldn’t mind Viola as DLC (justified as a projection if they get stories) or even her style as CaS-exclusive. Appreciate having magic as a CaS option if anything. Shame her gypsy look never came out for CaS options.

Since we're on the topic of the Alexandras/Alexanders I'm once again gonna throw in the idea of Nike or Lucius (Father and brother of Sophitia) getting in using Patroklos S&S style.

Probably won't be in the base game but I'm holding hope for DLC.

I might as well get this off my chest. I think characters who don't seem to have any fighting experience shouldn't be in the SC series at all.

Characters such as Cassandra, Amy and Pyrrha (maybe missing a few) who don't have any fighting experience nor any decent amount of sparring lessons when introduced in the SC series all of a sudden magically fly to high tier category, baffles me.

To me, Sophitia in comparison to Cassandra, she looks more of an experienced warrior then again I don't know much of a her background in terms of sparring lessons; but the way Namco designed her looks as though she had fighting experience.

Last edited:
To me, Sophitia in comparison to Cassandra, she looks more of an experienced warrior then again I don't know much of a her background in terms of sparring lessons
Soph doesn't need that as she was blessed by god to fight in his name, he just directly placed skills in her mind and body.
Also on Alexanders - I don't think we need anyone from their family aside from Sophitia at all (including Nike and Lucius), only as DLC maybe.
We will have roster of 20-24 characters and I don't want it to be flooded by families, especially if they all use the same weapon (even though differently).

Sophitia's from a baker family. What do you expect? Them to throw pies and to bake their enemies into a cake?

And Rothion is a blacksmith. Just hope if any of the connected characters have to return it's just Lizzy and using the two axes.

Oh my god... I hadn’t even thought about it but I suddenly need a pastry based combatant in this game.

Lucius, Wielder of the Blessed Baguette, Flinger of Baklava, Thirteeth of his Dozen has arrived at this stage of history!

Back