SC revival team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramon

Perfect Purple Pyrrha
http://forums.namcobandaigames.com/showthread.php?t=7116

if a thread like this has been done before then go ahead and delete this

OK so im Ramon from NYC (Hi) and i LOVE THIS GAME! so do many ppl on the East Coast!

Mikosu has a GREAT idea to do something about helping the SC community out! Please if you feel like this isnt gonna work...then fine dont worry about it! But if you do nothing, nothing will happen! so please SPEAK UP TO NAMCO! Show them that we LOVE this game and we dont want it to DIE out!

• Admin
As we all should trust him! he want to see this game THRIVE! so someone like that should be held as a leader for SC:RT

<3 Ramon and Bubbles. Not sure if USA is the place to bug but at least it's somethin'. I know enough Japanese to try to start a dialogue with Namco Japan if that's the place to go. Just a matter of where to go.

Noface, everyone will BUT it'll be filtered through a few intelligent, community-oriented, mature, and "business saavy" individuals. If it were up to me that means no people who constantly whine or are sarcastic about everything. I.e dedicated people who will listen and do what they're supposed to do. I'll worry about that if/when Namco-Bandai accepts my proposal.

Me!

I've got it all layed out...you see it's all 2D now and we can have up to 4 people play...then random items can drop in. Also no life bars, only RO's. Also Hilde is the only usable character...I think thats all there needs to be said to pass on to NAMCO.

*Really I love the effort. SC needs it. It makes me sad to see games like Tekken and SSBB get more attention when I feel they are vastly inferior. I think our best bet is to wait until they start another survey for the next game and we the community need to hardline some key points to mention. I feel they get too many casual gamers doing the talking and thats how we got the random changes in BD. Some good some very bad...most unrelated to what we wanted on either side.

I we all flood the survey with the same requests and mention 8wayrun.com, we have a chance at 5 being a success. For now I feel SC is sadly dead and I only pray next evo i get a chance to show how far I've come since I got my ass handed to me this year. SC5 should do better though. SC4 revived the game a lot in terms of respect from SC3's failure, it just got lost in all the big fighters that came out: Blazeblu, Tekken 6, SSBB, SF4, MvC2, SF:HD.

If we want NB/PS to show some support for this game, then we need to start by letting them know how much we love this game and that we would love them to reach out to us.

I know everyone has 5-10 minutes to write something intelligent. Let's give it a shot.

mikosu, maybe you can contact MarkMan from SDTEKKEN. He has direct access to the Namco dev team for Tekken, which is awesome. If you can somehow become the spokesperson to the dev team for the community like that, I think SC will have a large chance of reviving again. It definitely helps that you know Japanese. It's a large undertaking though so I wish you luck.

BTW, Ramon it's been a long time since I last played you. And I see you've been beasting like none other since then. Guess who? :)

I definitlly say go for it. I mean if Arksys asked Dustloop for help with Blazblue, why not have 8wayrun help with Namco Bandai ?! >:) I don't know the full story behind that, but i assume you know what i mean. :p Best of lucks guys. :D

epicfail - my memory sucks! when did we play?

thats for the support everyone! hopefully we get alot of ppl to try and get namco's attention!

Don't think it'll work, but at least make sure the people communicating with them have some skill in public speaking/writing. We don't need any more stumbling interviews or rambling posts being seen by people involved with this game.

Posted up on the thread. Please everyone get involved and post. Even if you don't think it will go anywhere, posting up will only take a little bit of your time and may have a great impact on the game.

OK so im Ramon from NYC (Hi) and i LOVE THIS GAME! so do many ppl on the East Coast!

Mikosu has a GREAT idea to do something about helping the SC community out! Please if you feel like this isnt gonna work...then fine dont worry about it! But if you do nothing, nothing will happen! so please SPEAK UP TO NAMCO! Show them that we LOVE this game and we dont want it to DIE out!

I don't know the 411 but I do know I play SCIV a lot.
So whatever you all thinking, godspeed and you have my support..

Don't think it'll work, but at least make sure the people communicating with them have some skill in public speaking/writing. We don't need any more stumbling interviews or rambling posts being seen by people involved with this game.

Gootecks plays SC now?

Well I don't think the Soul Calibur franchise is in any trouble of dying out. SC4 sold extremely well for a fighting game, way more people bought it than they could ever imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back