SC5 Good Games Thread

Ooohhhh is someone backing out of a FT5 challenge? Mr. "I take screen shots of everything i do in an attempt to belittle everyone" is backing down. This is truly a remarkable day.

No really...this needs to happen. FT5 or GTFO!

Come on, Ishi J. Some of us never get to fight Fenris. You can't just pass that up!

I'd be willing to do some DoA5 with you, by the way. I wouldn't expect to win since I'm still a long way from having the totally different mechanics of that game figured out. But just to get some experience in to prepare for DoA5U.

Ooohhhh is someone backing out of a FT5 challenge? Mr. "I take screen shots of everything i do in an attempt to belittle everyone" is backing down. This is truly a remarkable day.

Taking screen shots of people sending you salty hate mail + rage quitting is somehow worse as opposed to what others do by just blindly accusing people of things with 0 evidence? =PP Please... I'm a very literal player, when I say someone sent me funny hate mail, you get to see it, when I say someone is a chronic rage quitter, you get to SEE IT! Hey I had to make a video showing Vulcan die 9-0 to me, and you were drinking his Hater-Aid by the liters for weeks before you realized he was just salty I beat him, and spewing hate from nowhere... where is my apology there HRD???? >:D

Anyways I can FT5, I just find it rewarding beating Fenris sometimes or getting rounds on him seeing as he is a full time Soul Calibur player, whereas I play multiple fighting games like BlazBlue, Tekken, DOA, KOF13... Hey wait, I'm making excuses? But I defeated Fenris a couple times, he's the guy who needs redemption after calling me a scrub. =]

I'd be willing to do some DoA5 with you, by the way. I wouldn't expect to win since I'm still a long way from having the totally different mechanics of that game figured out. But just to get some experience in to prepare for DoA5U.

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate is gonna rock!!! Rachel is going to be my new main over Christie, the badass aerial grapple moves! Who are you going to main Der?

Last edited:
Anyways I can FT5, I just find it rewarding beating Fenris sometimes or getting rounds on him seeing as he is a full time Soul Calibur player, whereas I play multiple fighting games like BlazBlue, Tekken, DOA, KOF13... Hey wait, I'm making excuses? But I defeated Fenris a couple times, he's the guy who needs redemption after calling me a scrub. =]

What do you have to lose? I mean if you're proficient at many FGs, then beating Fenris should be easy right? Don't flake out, the best way to be better is consistently prove your opponents you are better than them. I will forewarn you, that no one is truly the same player especially ones like Fenris.

I smell fear. If its on @Fenris's shoulders cause he called you a bad name and it hurt your feelings....what the fuck does it matter to you? You always boast about beating people 5 years ago, and never playing them again. Or playing them once in a ranked match and you win, therefore they must be scrubs, so this should be pretty easy for you I would think. Being that you talk a big game about how good you were 5 years ago, and you used to beat everyone and everyone is still salty. You need a reality check homes. You have a sick twisted view of how it goes down here. And arguing with you is like a sore dick....you cant beat it, unless your into the pain. All of a sudden you have certain criteria on who you fight under what conditions. "Fenris is a exclusive SC player, I play other games waaa waaa waaa...." Suck it up. Time to put up or shut up!!

So give Fenris his FT5, we will BLOW IT UP on your precious youtube that means so much to you, rather he wins or loses. FT5 or GTFO!! pretty simple!

Prove to us that you are more than just an internet troll. Prove to us that you have some idea of how to play this game. Cause I dont think you do. Think Im wrong? Prove im wrong. Oh but if the sun is gonna be in your eyes, or your gonna have sand in your vagina that day, dont bother. We will continue to think of you the way that we ALL do.

But go through with it, maybe....just maybe you might get a liver of respect out of someone. Wont be me, but maybe someone.

Last edited:
But, I Don't Play SCV Much Anymore. I'm On That Saints Row 4 Diet With (God Kill Me) LoL On The Side.

ALSO, I HAVE MINIONS!!! Dave Tell Him About The Dental Plans I Got For You Guys.

So give Fenris his FT5, we will BLOW IT UP on your precious youtube that means so much to you, rather he wins or loses. FT5 or GTFO!! pretty simple!

1: Nobody cares what you think about anyone HRD, lol.

2: You're blocked on all my Youtube accounts anyways, so again, nobody cares about your worthlessness HRD.

3: You already lost to me HRD, in battle you challenged me and trash talked me, then said it was going on Youtube. (Which of course you didn't upload.) You looked like a complete moron sitting beside Vulcan trash talking me, then I post a video of him losing 9-0 straight, and you did what? Trash talked more? LOL! Exactly, shut your hypocritical face. =]

Nah He Beat Me Once Then RQs Every Time If You Meet Up In Ranked Or Random Battle In GC.

Uh oh, my BS meter just went off the charts! Fenris, you and I both know I've never rage quit on you ever. So don't even bother lying. Quit acting like a 5 year old, still bitter about the Ranked Matches I've beat you in... Tsk, tsk. =3

Last edited:
Back