SC5 Good Games Thread

TRIPLE POST CAUSE FUCK Y'ALL.

The Joker Has Followers, Not Friends, That Do Any Thing For Him And He Has A Connection To Batman Because They Are Essentially The Same Person Just On Opposite Sides Of The Spectrum. Alas, 2 Things You Do Not Have. If Anything You Are The Riddler; Just An Annoying Bug That Never Learned His Place Among Titans.

#TITANSQUAD420SWAG

Riddler: "What has 2 arms, an internet connection, has an ego larger than a small country, and rhymes with Henris?"

"Hehehehe!"

"What takes no logic, no reason, lots of misdirected anger, and can't look at itself into a mirror? It's rhymes with Pot Lod Cave!"

#RIDDLERSWAG420-1080p! >:D Oh buuuuuurn!!!

Last edited:
I got an idea. How bout you go fuck yourself cause you aint getting that from me. I have NOTHING to prove to you. You on the other hand have a whole forum, a whole community that hates your guts. YOU are the one with something to prove, not me.

We have played ONE TIME. And your scrubby laggy pos ass won. Thats all i will give you cause thats what the truth is. I have no need to explain anything to you. Im not here for your acceptance. Cause i really dont give a shit if you like me or not. I will sleep at night just fine homes.

So looks like this guy cant back up his shit. Just a bunch of shit talkin is all this guy does. Cant say im suprised. Jackwagons like this are typically all the same. Talkin all kinds of shit, even going as far as to take personal shots at someones 10 year old daughter. You make me sick. There is no hope for you.

Hey HRD, remember when I beat you that one time I beat you and made you rage with my 2-bar Algol? Man yo couldnt handle my legit 1A's trolololololl

Man catgirl sounds pathetic. Beating someone once means nothing. Prove it, over and over and on a fair playing ground, until even your opponent admits it, and everyone sees it. Course Catgirl sounds too much of a damn chickento fight anyone twice.

Also, all this about Fenris losing. Look everyone loses sometime, sure its a little funnier when it is against someone who talks a lot of smack, but Fenris admits he lost these battles, and thats already means more than Catgirl winning once...

Man, this is almost as bad as when Vile "Exposed" Jimbo, by only posting the first 2 rounds of the match, because vile lost the rest.

H
Also, all this about Fenris losing. Look everyone loses sometime, sure its a little funnier when it is against someone who talks a lot of smack, but Fenris admits he lost these battles, and thats already means more than Catgirl winning once...

1: I've never smack talked Fenris before, so posting a vid of him losing = trash talking? xD Didn't you even notice how I called him a "great player" multiple times? Lol, read harder plz.

2: I never bragged about the victory, actually I didn't even bother posting it until he trash talked me, I did it for fun because he said "You never fight good players".

3: I've beaten Fenris before, want me to make a compilation video? What'll that prove? Nothing, I'm just laughing at how Fenris and HRD are getting so upset over 1 replay, they're screaming "Vengeance! Vengeance! Vengeance!" Lol, quit over reacting, thanks! <^__^>

Closer to down syndrome if you ask me.
GGs to somebody.
Hell, ggs to Party, Hates, and IRM in that lobby recently. Maybe that will get this thread back to GGs.

1: I've never smack talked Fenris before, so posting a vid of him losing = trash talking? xD Didn't you even notice how I called him a "great player" multiple times? Lol, read harder plz.

I'm supposed to "Read harder" here?

2: I never bragged about the victory, actually I didn't even bother posting it until he trash talked me, I did it for fun because he said "You never fight good players".

Well, you're not willing to fight them twice.

3: I've beaten Fenris before, want me to make a compilation video? What'll that prove? Nothing, I'm just laughing at how Fenris and HRD are getting so upset over 1 replay, they're screaming "Vengeance! Vengeance! Vengeance!" Lol, quit over reacting, thanks! <^__^>

Do it. Prove it, and oh, please dont re-use scenes from the same match....

Please try to stay on topic. This is a GG's thread after all.

THANK YOU! =] Save the good people of 8wayrun from all the hate nonsense! Thank you to the mods for deleting all of that crap. *Salutes*

On topic, great games to Zao, EndEverMore, and Moonside Colors, very great player for using Raphael!! >:D

Back