SC5 Good Games Thread

Well when i sign on today Ill add you I need some yoshi experience.

My main is Maxi... Yoshi is 2nd now... but I can give you all the exp you need with both of those characters...

I probably wont be on today maybe tomorrow, My son takes alot of my time but when I am on I would like to have good people on my friends list to get games in with... thanks

GGs to HRD, Xeph, Juece (wow you lost to me?....) Signia (wow you lost to 2K?....) BelovedChild (Castlevania Raphael is awesome.... but wow I lost to you?....) fucking who else was in room? oh yeh yeh King Kelz ^_^ (wow I.... got nothing to say lol)

Lol, I'm a scrub...but feel free to add me. Mitsu and Algol are my top 2. Check my sig for the rest of the characters I play. Only sprinkles here and there though.

GGs to Enkindu, Manta, and anyone else i've played lately.
Also GG to HR.....wait you never get on XBL anymore you dirty bassard!!!
Actually kinda seems like everyone is on psn =[

GGs to Tha_Shogun(or something like that) banes49, and also Enkindu and 11thdimension even though we kept getting DC'd for some reason. Secretly bitter that every time I was getting hammered by Enk's Voldo the connection was fine, but both times I was beating Sieg it had to fail. SMH!

GGs to Enkindu, Manta, and anyone else i've played lately.
Also GG to HR.....wait you never get on XBL anymore you dirty bassard!!!
Actually kinda seems like everyone is on psn =[

Im hurt. I thought we were friends and we bonded and shit....LOL

But yeah Im on PSN now. I still have my xbox but its got the RROD. Ima get it fixed one day tho.

HRD

Im hurt. I thought we were friends and we bonded and shit....LOL

But yeah Im on PSN now. I still have my xbox but its got the RROD. Ima get it fixed on day tho.

HRD
We did bond quite well. If I remember correctly I believe I made you want to "smash puppies with a brick" lmao.

I need to get a PS3 considering it seems everyone is shifting over there. But alas I work for Wal-Mart and am a broke ass ho.

Reactions: HRD
GGs to Xeph and NDK. You guys... Your kung fu is too strong!
Wid0maker. Sorry I left. I am like half-asleep and I can't even think right lol.

Good Games;
Signia, NFK, Ridley, Juece, BC, Heaton, HRD,
....we didn't play though o.O unless you're talking about that one time I got destroy by everyone in the room and no matter who I invited I kept getting owned.... those were not ggs for me lol
EDIT: I got my Leixia down >=] get ready for ass whooping.

GGs last night to STRYDERcm. That Lexia Im having a ton of trouble reading this bitch. But the oprah/maxi fights were really fun.

DrakeAlden. GOD DAMN MITSU 4B is fuckin god like now!! Good shit man them was some good times!!

HRD

GGs to ShinRyu_Jin (I think his name was) I forgot the other two.

those matches were fun to watch and play. would do again

GGs last night with Hsien-Ko-69 if I remember his PSN name correctly. An intense match with a good Ivy at a score of 4-3 :)

Back