SCV Character Creation Discussion

Can't wait to add more flavor and swag to my Ivy. I did an impressive job with the color changes and creation from SCIV. I can only recall maybe three others on the PSN who had obvious sense of color and creativity. Lets just say everyone else should spend more time with the crayola box :) No I'm not kidding :P

I have the surprising feeling that Ivy's 2P would look better with the Belle hair from SCIV + pale lavender/gray/white color scheme.

I'm glad that the Huayin dress returned, as well as the braided hairstyle.

I'm a little curious as to whether there are more hairstyles than the ones from SCIV and the ones from the default roster+1 or 2 new ones.

For example, what about the hairstyles and outfits from the SCIV default character released on Broken Destiny? I totally wanted to use Seong Mina and Setsuka's ponytail on some characters.

For the fun of it, they should also release "Belle Disguise" (Ivy's SCIV 1P Costume), and Setsuka's kimono.

Sorry if repost!.. But i'm pretty sure the Dtoid stream had mention of there being 130%more CAS items than there were in 4. Whether or not this was a miscommunication and they actually mean 130% total compared to 4.. idk. Lets hope its the former.

Sorry if repost!.. But i'm pretty sure the Dtoid stream had mention of there being 130%more CAS items than there were in 4. Whether or not this was a miscommunication and they actually mean 130% total compared to 4.. idk. Lets hope its the former.
what do u mean theres more cas?

Let's keep in mind that "130% more content" does not mean "130% more items".

I suppose the adjustable physics, the malfestation level of the voice, textures for clothing and weapons as well as weapon effects etc. (perhaps even the new weapons and the DJ CAS style) are also counted in there...we might end up with about 50% new CAS items (or hopefully more).

Let's keep in mind that "130% more content" does not mean "130% more items".

I suppose the adjustable physics, the malfestation level of the voice, textures for clothing and weapons as well as weapon effects etc. (perhaps even the new weapons and the DJ CAS style) are also counted in there...we might end up with about 50% new CAS items (or hopefully more).
Well when he was creating stuff Rich said there is way more stuff like wayyyyy more stuff to be unlocked. I think that was still a demo version of CaS though.

There may even be DLC for more clothing option a few months into SCV's lifespan, we as a community may have to request it but the possibility is always there. I know I'm going to try to ask for more female plate-mail sets, not that skin exposing half-plate crap, I want the real deal! XD

Well when he was creating stuff Rich said there is way more stuff like wayyyyy more stuff to be unlocked. I think that was still a demo version of CaS though.
of course. i didn't deny this.i was speculating about the completely unlocked list of items.

Back