SCV Ivy FAQ & General Discussion

Can you still do the JFs if you stand back an wiff them? If you gotta time it with the ground then staying back and practicing may help a bit since its easier to see it hit the ground when a lump of meat isn't in the way.

Hello,

I just have a simple question which has probably be ask before. How do you do Ivy's Calamity Symphony?
Sorry if it a silly question but I'm new the whole fighting community and Ivy just stuck with me.

Will the punishment charts change at all?
Of course. They just take a lot of time to do and I was preparing for the Impact grand finals in London.

I got 4th place btw so I won't be coming to Vegas to meet Link and other Ivy players =( ) The only person who was able to beat me there was Akire from France and I had a bad luck of having to play him twice.In the loser bracket I beat Rikimaru from Italy, Shen Chan from Singapore and daGOTTh from Germany.

I thought I had a chance because I play with Belial online, but Akire's style was completely different and I froze a lot, I didn't know what to do. Akire plays Scud on regular basis so that only made things worse for me. Oh well. It was still an amazing weekend.

And I still think Ivy can win against Mitsu, even though he's not exactly a good matchup for her.

I just meant the current info on punishments that are already up- I wondered if they would change due to the patch. Congrats on the 4th place, just imagine how good you'll do after the patch ;]

Of course. They just take a lot of time to do and I was preparing for the Impact grand finals in London.

I got 4th place btw so I won't be coming to Vegas to meet Link and other Ivy players =( ) The only person who was able to beat me there was Akire from France and I had a bad luck of having to play him twice.In the loser bracket I beat Rikimaru from Italy, Shen Chan from Singapore and daGOTTh from Germany.

I thought I had a chance because I play with Belial online, but Akire's style was completely different and I froze a lot, I didn't know what to do. Akire plays Scud on regular basis so that only made things worse for me. Oh well. It was still an amazing weekend.

And I still think Ivy can win against Mitsu, even though he's not exactly a good matchup for her.

Dammit Ring! WHY U NO WIN? We could've gotten soooo many matches in... :(

Dammit Ring! WHY U NO WIN? We could've gotten soooo many matches in... :(
Maybe we can try playing online someday. I have played Linkrkc's brother some time ago, he lives in Texas and the connection was playable. Netcode in this game is suprisingly good, and hopefully after the patch it will become better.

These buffs are really going to help out her CS game, the stun on 22_88A means we'll get even better setups on hit.

Ring's gotta clean his friend list out first... I tried adding him on PSN and he's got too many =(
Hehe, tough being popular :-)

Glad we have a top Ivy player in Europe though, might meet him someday by chance I guess....

Back