[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

If they're doing ranked matches online at certain times, it might be fun to get together and try to take the charts whenever that rolls around. /shrug

I'll have to see how the online plays but really I can't ever take it seriously. Also I'm trying to get over this demon of mine that haunts me, we'll just call him Rage for now. And online just LOVES to wake his retarded ass up. Lol.

On a better and lighter note, 6 more days gentlemen! 6 more days!!!

5 more days! Which reminds me, how is everyone going to get there and what time? I unfortunately have to work but I can probably get off around 5 or 6. I was hoping I could meet up with someone and go with them to that thing in Auburn. I can't take the chance of taking my car down there with the whole tabs being expired issue.

If anyone can scoop me up, please let me know what time and where if you can't make it around my hotel. I would hate to miss this over some bullshit.

Yeah I'm right off the Union St. exit at the Sheraton. We take up the whole block between 6th and 7th and Union and Pike. If you can't do it bruh I understand but it would be much appreciated.

Is there a bus route to the eastside you could take? If you can get across the bridge I could drive you down to Auburn and then back to Seattle.

I probably could Cam. I just don't know how long it would take to get out there or what bus to actually take. Do you remember what route you took when you took the bus that one time? I could take that straight from Downtown and get off wherever you tell me to I just don't know what time it would make it out there. What time are you planning on heading out?

I can't seem to find what console the Gamebreakerz tournament is. Are they going to have any extra sticks on hand if it's 360? :p

You should be able to take the 545 from downtown directly into Redmond, where I can pick you up at the park and ride.

I can go whenever you get here, earlier is better so I get more practice time before the tournament, but any time works.

I'd guess that the tournament is going to be on 360, but people are usually fine with lending sticks for matches.

Yeah see that's what I'm worried about. At the earliest I can get off about 6 probably depending on how busy it is. And I don't wanna cause anyone to lose a lot of time with the game. But if you're okay with it bruh, and nothing else comes up, I'll catch that bus out there as soon as I can and we can shoot out from there.

I'm out this weekend unfortunately. On the bright side, sc5 should be at my door when I get back.

al2.jpg

Reactions: Cam
oh god why

So yeah, since SOMEONE doesn't have SC5 yet, I don't really see any reason to go. I want EVERYONE to be able to enjoy the chicken that my victory has brought to them. <3

However, tomorrow is the day when THIS historic event will be taking place! Partisan VS Heaton FT50 Online Siegfried Mirror! Don't miss it for anything less than Popeye's chicken!

Good luck in the epic FT50OSM. The end is near, I can feel it.

There's another tournament for SCV in our area on the 4th of Feb. Show up if you can, learn the game and support the scene. Also, I heard there might be pizza. Here's the link to the tournament's facebook event page if you're interested in the details.

I can't make it out tomorrow night. Only 4 days left though!

if it's just gonna be the two of us then let's just wait til SC5 is out. john, i'll pm you about details getting down to the place in auburn. uh, it is in auburn, right?

That's cool bruh. I'll just sit here and contemplate on the joy of making Cam cry at every SC5 tourney we go to. But if you're bored and got nothing to do just hit me up. I'll be home all night. I'm gonna probably being playing SC4 anyway to get used to playing on stick since I'm pretty sure that tournament is gonna be on 360. FUCK THAT PAD! And as far as I know the place is in Auburn, I p.m.ed you back and I appreciate it again bruh.

Cam, I read that stuff about the event in Bellevue. I'm down to go. Could you ask them what system and whether they need more set ups? I wouldn't mind helping out. If anyone else is going to this can I hitch a ride? I'll pay for gas and all that good stuff. I so gotta fix the tabs on my shit soon. This not being able to drive places is wearing on me.

Reactions: Cam
Back