She is back Along with company

recording editing and putting them into one (to make he trailer) i have even another trailer planning (like a character trailer)

i just made it with 2 programs Video Edit Magic (for the credits) and the trailers are made with Windows Movie Maker footage are filmed by myself.... (on the SoulCalibur wiki there is a page for theis project)

I looked at the "Rise of Omega" article on the Soul Calibur Wiki, and it's a pretty interesting concept. Makes me wonder about where Nightmare could've disappeared after the events of the actual Soul Calibur V (Alpha Patroklos and Pyrrha Omega).

My newest chars can be shown

Necro (this char plays a role in my fangame SC: Rise of Omega see the page for the trailer with this char)
Necro_zps964e0c1b.jpg

ShadowLeandra (an evil shadow filled with Leandra's evil memory's and moments)
ShadowLeandra-1_zpsa5eb1d39.jpg

ShadowLeandra_zps7ef0e512.jpg

Dark Pyrrha (feeded with dark energy)
DarkPyrrha_zps8c40fb6a.jpg

The Reaper (he is out to collect souls)
TheReaper_zpsc8abb896.jpg

Grim Reaper (a creature with a heavy axe)
GrimReaper_zpsb9b072fa.jpg

comments are welcome

i always want to know what you all think of my added and new chars (likes are okay) but comments give me a more better view of what you are thinking of my chars......

To be honest, some of them are a bit overdone. You might wanna diversify themes a little, seeing red-black malfested warriors all the time gets old very quickly...

I must say you did a good job making the demonic eyes though.

i made them to use them for my own and to battle with them not to know or i made to much of them but okay

Omega1_zpsa43905d4.jpg

Omega3_zps749c1de3.jpg

Omega4_zpse2511919.jpg

Omega2_zps6ec5d2c5.jpg

an alternative version of my Dark Omega (still nameless)

amd al;so take a look to my Teaser i made for my fangame project soon i will add more of my chars (rate and comment)

Soon i will get a device to make pics with and video's (good quality) but how they will look don't know yet

and i am working on a new poster and more chars

LeandraV240_zpsde3505b1.jpg

LeandraV243_zps0115a8f5.jpg

LeandraV241_zpsc2e86563.jpg

LeandraV242_zps12559d8f.jpg

SCROOcap18_zps39032ade.jpg

ShadowLeandra
ShadowLeandra-1_zps5168eba1.jpg

Leandra in a new costume
LeandraV235_zpsb054b9d9.jpg

LeandraV236_zpse4192dc6.jpg

NecroLeandra
SCROOcap10_zps3754f7c0.jpg

Some shots i made recently of Leandra (and some guests all in Leandra's story)

Back