She is back Along with company

ah ok, some of them are resident evil recreations, then i'd say for Sheeva, you should use the african face, and why yellow if the color on your ref pic is greenish ???

The suit is light green but it shows yellow (Jill Battlesuit is going to be updated soon) cause i still need some changes on the Battlesuit and i might turn some things around on the suits (pic of jill will be posted soon (updated version and older version)

and wich face do you mean to give Sheva...?? wich number....

?
The suit is light green but it shows yellow (Jill Battlesuit is going to be updated soon) cause i still need some changes on the Battlesuit and i might turn some things around on the suits (pic of jill will be posted soon (updated version and older version)

and wich face do you mean to give Sheva...?? wich number....

now you can't pretend the colors on your pics are not a wee bit off as i posted earlier, right ? lol
well, i don't know the number by heart, but it is the one with the broader nose somewhere down left...the one i used on my Neytiri or my Carribean female pirate Captain for instance...

New pics of my Updated Jill Battlesuit (in action)

older version
Jill-3.jpg

Jill-7.jpg

Jill-5.jpg

Jill-6.jpg

Jill-4.jpg

thats all for now, let me know what you think...

My attempt to make Jill's other version (the Birdlady)

i used parts that had to come close to make the birdlady suit around jill
Birdlady1.jpg

Birdlady-1.jpg

Birdlady4.jpg

let me know what you think....

New pics from Leandra in a Samurai style outfit......

LeandraV228.jpg

LeandraV229.jpg

LeandraV226.jpg

LeandraV225.jpg

Thats all for now

i also made a new char named : Lee Wuan Kai (Pics will follow)

Comments are welcome

New chars added (Lee Wuan Kai (1p only) and Unknown from Tekken Tag Tournament

Unknown (style Z.W.E.I.)
Unknown3.jpg

Unknown2.jpg

Unknown1.jpg

Lee Wuan Kai (has 3 costumes) not shown
Kai1.jpg
HerOther costumes will be pictured aswell

thats all for now, Comments are welcome

New (old) pics and one new pic of my newest character
all pics are made in the style of the SCV selecton screen

Leandra
LeandraSCVSelection-1.jpg

Leandra (2nd style)
LeandraSCVSelection2-1.jpg

Leandra Omega
LeandraOmegaSelection1.jpg

Eza Auditore (my newest character)
EzaAuditoreSelect.jpg

more chars will be shown on the same way as i showed before (including 1p and 2p costumes)
thats all for now and comments are welcome...

My attempt to make Jill's other version (the Birdlady)

i used parts that had to come close to make the birdlady suit around jill
Birdlady1.jpg

Birdlady-1.jpg

Birdlady4.jpg

let me know what you think....
Would you please PM me the formulas for both Jills? I shouldn't need colors and accessory placement, just gear and specific textures.

This aside, amazing work!

hmm then i have to look what to do to get it all right and they aren't different from eachother its just jill herself only with Birdlady costume and tell my what do you need from my to make her and the birdlady

you said you do not need the color codes but if you want to make jill as i mad eher you need all thing i took also the colors and accessory stuff but that just i wanted to make her as real as i could (you can find more pics of her o0n my deviant art page (Art-Master-1983)

Hey, DarkSoul! I really like your creations, but it would be extremely helpful if you included pics of your chars in the standard creation background in the standard poses. It's kinda hard to tell what's going on with all the crazy lighting and fighting. My favorite is Eza Auditore. I do have a suggestion though. If you take one of the stickers with a V shape, go into place by view, and angle the camera as low as possible, you can get an Assassin's Creed-like point on the hood. Have a look at the "Demon Hunter" in my gallery if you want an example. I look forward to your next creations!

Back