Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

>.> I don't remember writing this, strange....almost as strange a TalimXRaphael ship...
My sun and moon couple :P
Bathe in its glory >:D
23vi1d2.jpg

I swear, Talim's story in SCV should have happened like this.

Years passed... but there were still so many that suffered the remnants of Soul Edge's powers. Talim hid behind a tree as the townsfolks shouted and held up torches and hunted for her.

"Where's that wind witch!"

"She helped those malfested escape! We must find her!"

"With Lord Dumas's purge, we'll get rid of all of those monsters!"

Putting a hand on her medallion, Talim sighed softly in sorrow as they continued searching through the dark forest. She had spent these last seventeen years to help purify all the mlafested she ran into. But trouble was now brewing and with the purge this man named Dumas is conducting... many of the malfested were being hunted.

When the wind told her it was safe, Talim stepped out and ran a hand through her emerald tresses, taking out a few tangled leaves. Reading the wind, Talim turned and headed north. She would find this man name Dumas and plead with him to stop this horrible purge and explain to him that not all of the malfested were evil. They were merely victims. "Wind... be with me," Talim murmured softly as she headed towards her fate. Not realizing that the purge was a lie and that humans... were the victims in the cycle of hatred.

With my art and writing skills, I shall convert you. Muhahaha! ;D
*Dumas is soooo going to manipulate her :/

Edit: Shaolin, cough, I'm a girl.

There
Hee hee ~ just a "wtf am I looking at" moment then? owo
I colored that picture and it's up on Y! ~ =w=

Thankies ~ <3
I would release it here in a spoiler cut, but it's naughty. =3=
Part 1 of the XXX scene is up on Y! ~ it's soooo NSFW. Lots of...Xiba-mouth loving in it ~ XD
I need to get Part 2 done, so Xiba can get a sore bum and match the ending here. I just need some visual inspiration ~ o3o
There's a xxx version!!? OMG I'm dying i..I'd love to see that xD

Right, I think that a paring between Xiba & Kilik is kinda hot. Lol as they're both young and they train together (minus the fact they're father and son) xD

....*points and lets out a banshee scream* Incest!!
Haha kidding. I'm not really into it but if I just pictured that they weren't related, I could dig it. xD

....*points and lets out a banshee scream* Incest!!
Haha kidding. I'm not really into it but if I just pictured that they weren't related, I could dig it. xD
Exactly!! I don't think of them as father and son because they don't know they're related so in a way, it's all good right?

Since the story just revolved around the Alexandras the only couples that make sense to me are Pat x Pyr and Pat x Ely. That sort of thing was A-OK back then wasn't it?

Only if you were royalty of some kind.

Then again, Pat was a royal dickhead for the first half of everything, and Pyrrha fucked thigns up royally. I guess that counts.

Hehe oh shippings. I have a couple in mind that I like:

Viola x Zwei

Maxi x Kilik

Maxi x Xiba

Patroklos x Natsu

Natsu x Lexia

Tira x Pyrrha

Pyrrha Omega x Tira

Xiba x Natsu

Siegfried x Hilde

Siegfried x Raphael

Talim x Yun-seoung

Cervy x Xiba (I came across the pic....hehehehehehehehehe)

Used to be a fan of Xiba x Lexia. Thought they looked adorable together till I found out bout their stories. Then I just felt awkward.

And for the odd pairing

Astaroth x Maxi....*cough* *sits in the corner away from normal society*

Back