Siegfried Q&A / General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh I`m disputing that SCH KK being NC....I remember many times that I have tried to test this out and all I remember is the second kick bening blocked....can someone confirm just incase? I know its NC on CH but I could have sworn on regular they could get hit then duck the second.

Ah ok thnx for clarifying that, that must have been what has happened to me is they were ducking and the second just whiffed. Well damn wish I would have checked these forums more cuz I had no idea it was a NC, I was punishing with a+kA2A this whole time. ah well hopefully its still the same.

^Same, but I still hope he gets more reward for his risk/reward playstyle than in SCIV. When a small woman with a shortsword does more damage than you it's kind of sad.

As long as his overall risk/reward and damage are at least still on par with where he's at in SC4, then it's not all that bad. After all, he's not known as Manfried for nothing.

i wish i had more info on siegfreids nerfs its really depressing i would like to why and how he was nerfed makes me sad.. :'(
We don't know for sure if he's been nerfed, we could just be being trolled, lol.
After all, Daishi was adamant that Sieg would not be nerfed between the last playable and final build. =/

We don't know for sure if he's been nerfed, we could just be being trolled, lol.
After all, Daishi was adamant that Sieg would not be nerfed between the last playable and final build. =/
I hope so, I'm so hype about testing Sieg in SCV, can't wait to see the new damage output! xD

I've got 3 SCV tournaments over the release week in Nottingham, as my fundamental abilites are easily above any other local I'm going to try and take all 3 with differant characters. I was thinking Sieg, Patroklos, Raphael but I'm happy to rep other characters if anyone wants any feedback on final build changes. I will still use Sieg at least once though...

Don't get your hopes up is all I'm gonna say.

Well I've got a small army of SCIV secondaries, so I'm going to try and learn everyone, compete in minor tournaments with a mimic like Kilik and be the orignial jack of all trades. Until I find a reliable main and if mimics are legal of course...

I'm very well prepared to whine non-stop to Bamco for them to correct that with one of those balance patches they've promised us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back