Siegfried Top 10 Moves

My top moves

iaga
4b
wrb
22_88b- all variations Whiffs during whiff punishment for my liking. In theory it's a nice move though.
srsh (if you can read your opponent this is the best stance on knockdown ) let k hit grounded plaza I hate SRSH in this game, the risk isn't worth the reward. They can punish you for half health while the most you would get is 85.
22_88k- all variations (this is like the holy Grail for me) 22kA is the only one I like personally.
bhagi
22_88a
chB SCH B
3B

I'm sitting here wondering why did this Guy just quote my post untill I saw the changes you made

Don't really like wiff punishing with 22-88b, I prefer being at a manageable distance away to 3b then I move in and engauge the mind fuck

I only say all variations because I'm too lazy to list the ones

After owning SC5 for about half a year (but definitely not playing actively the whole time) the ones I do the most damage with are:

22/88A (not having this move when I play other characters really messes with me)
3A
6A
66/33/99A
6B
66B
1AA
(A) SSH BBB
SBH K BE
WR AA (totally destroys players who don't know Siegfried, but much predicted by those who do)

Oh, and AGA of course - still can't get iAGA for the life of me.

We'll see how this changes when I get better.

22_88A is a godsent move, no doubt in that.

3A is a cool move that W!/ROs but it is quite slow and punishable

6A is another cool i15 punisher with ok range, but also try 66K or it's BE version. 66K may do 2 points less damage, but it gives you move advantage on hit (6) also it's BE version can lead to a combo or tech trap

66A. Once you start using that move a lot you'll notice people ducking on reaction. It's aGI is good and its window is ok if you ask me, but people can see this. Though it can scare people, I personally never use it.

6B. Slow and unsafe. But that doesn't mean it hasn't got any use. Use it only if you see someone back stepping, but still there are better options from this move.

66B. I just love the TS in that move but another Siegfried can launch you if he blocks it. Free DNS B:4 for PΩ as well. And CE punishable by most

1AA. Not a good move I'm afraid. People can duck it on reaction and punish it

(A)~SSH BBB. Well iFCK can beat any option after a blocked (A). In this case after (A) Siegfried can do 3(B) or 4A (if he predicts SSH BBB). Not to mention that the second B is steppable.

SBH K BE. The fact that it is an OTG move it makes it really good for thosewho like staying/rolling on ground
WRAA: Is a pretty nice move for those who like stepping. I like it a lot

Also agA/iagA is another godlike move with cool advantage, range, RO/W! properties, flashy, manly etc. Dont worry about the timing, you'll make it eventually. If I did it then you can do it as well, just practice it.

Cool moves that would help you win more battles!
3(B)~WR(B): Awesome range they can catch backsteppers, they lead to SCH with relatively safe stance situations, can lead to very damaging combos.
22_88k(A): A fast way to enter SCH and dont worry about the timing, this one's not a very big deal.
Pokes such as b6, 3K, 1K, K (Sieg's fastest move) will help you a lot. They can win you battles.
Throws. Use all of them. I know they are 50/50 situations, but that range... is superb.

6B. Slow and unsafe. But that doesn't mean it hasn't got any use. Use it only if you see someone back stepping, but still there are better options from this move.
Yeah, it's definitely unsafe... I mostly use it to try to intercept a charging opponent. It does hit them pretty hard on counter! I can also rely on that move to execute properly - sometimes I hesitate to 3B out of fear that I'll get 2B instead though 3(B)~SCH B would definitely do more damage.

1AA. Not a good move I'm afraid. People can duck it on reaction and punish it
I've learned it's not much good against opponents on their feet but it's still one of the attacks I use most often after a knockdown - if they don't block low immediately it can ring them out pretty easily (I notice it often misses if they just stay down, though.) I won my first few ranked matches by knocking them down once and then hitting them with 1AA repeatedly. Definitely not so good against experienced players, though.

Also agA/iagA is another godlike move with cool advantage, range, RO/W! properties, flashy, manly etc. Dont worry about the timing, you'll make it eventually. If I did it then you can do it as well, just practice it.
At least non-i agA isn't bad either.

3(B)~WR(B): Awesome range they can catch backsteppers, they lead to SCH with relatively safe stance situations, can lead to very damaging combos.
22_88k(A): A fast way to enter SCH and dont worry about the timing, this one's not a very big deal.
Pokes such as b6, 3K, 1K, K (Sieg's fastest move) will help you a lot. They can win you battles.
Throws. Use all of them. I know they are 50/50 situations, but that range... is superb.
I don't use 1K and b6 at all so I'll definitely try to work those in. The others I do too but they're moves I've picked up more recently so they just don't come as automatically yet. I haven't had much luck with throws and I think in the heat of battle it just doesn't occur to me to use many kicks when I've got a really big sword to hit things with.

Back