So how is GC mode?

Wandrian

I don't know.
Really. I'm getting more aggressive in my search for more, better matches(or at least I keep telling myself such) and I keep hearing how it's so much better than searching through rooms. Anything to expect?

Expect unexperienced players to keep challening you, and people just chatting about stupid random thoughts.

Oh, and the occasional ragequitter to keep his/her percentage high.

I troll in there with new characters hit me up on XBL.

Usually in GC people are spouting about how something is broken. Throws were the topic yesterday. Everyone told that guy to learn how to avoid them. Lol

If you want a quick fight random match is the quickest way to get a fight in SC... unless you're me... 90% of people in the random matches avoid me. >.<

And that's why I change my license dealie every time before I go on ranked. Ragequitting at the sight of a title you lost to? No thanks.

And that's why I change my license dealie every time before I go on ranked. Ragequitting at the sight of a title you lost to? No thanks.
Mine will always remain "Hard Worker" solely because I main MANFRIED!!! xD
...Does having the potential for more matches make it worth dealing with? :/
If you don't care about people quitting every once in awhile and complaining about your tactics then yes. After awhile people start challenging you like you have some sort of bounty on your head. Lol

GC is good if you want to play a bunch of people fairly quickly, and don't particularly care about their skill level. Don't come into any GC lobby expecting to find skilled players or you'll be super disappointed. I like to use it to warm up before moving on to player matches.

Yeah, GGs. Sorry I was in a party and apparently lagging with everyone, lol. I need to remember not to get so wrapped up in trying to play Alpha Pat and actually use my other characters sometime.

I use GC to chill and practice my other styles. Don't see why anyone would care about stats in there, but some do.

speaking as a scrub-level player, it's alright. the random match making thing is fast if nothing else, the skill level is all over the place though. sometimes you will run into solid players who are using it for practice, or to kill time, or whatever, which is nice. And I've seen fewer ragequits in the GC matchfinder than in Ranked.

waiting around the chat room for someone to challenge you (or someone to accept a challenge) is pretty awful though. it's just a bunch of inane conversations with the occasional challenge from players who are mostly awful and will cry about anything and everything after a match.

There should totally be a GC mode chat thread for all the stupid shit you see in there.

This is how I imagine most people in the GC: trololololol I'm pressing buttons and attack animations appear!

Back