SOUCALIBUR V The Official Guide By Future Press

The Official Guide to SOULCALIBUR V, which is published by Future Press is now available for purchase. Already, I have seen people with the guide, and I went and purchased the guide myself yesterday, and it is amazing.

Future Press wanted to share the news of their guide with us before it was posted onto their Facebook page with a PDF excerpt of the chapter for Mitsurugi. To make up for it, they have sent directly to me a combo video for Mitsurugi along with additional details that they wanted to share with the community.

From Senior Editor Wil Murray:

To celebrate the release of the official Soulcalibur V guide, we (the guide’s authors) have released a combo vid for Mitsurugi, which is the first of many vids that will accompany the guide. The vid features a couple of combos that were discovered just after the guide went to print, and we’ll be trying to update the guide’s contents in this way as much as possible. We’ve tried to ensure that everything in the guide is as accurate as it could be according to the first patch, and have checked everything as well as possible in the time we had.

Of course we’re all happy for the data in the guide to be made available online on sites like 8WayRun.com, and all of the guide’s authors will be among the many players that continue to add new findings and updated data here in the months to come. We are very proud of the work we’ve done on the guide, and had a lot of fun making it (even though it nearly killed a few of us). We really hope the guide’s contents help players improve and enjoy the game, and look forward to any feedback you may have. Enjoy the vid!

Soulcalibur V Official Guide Authors

François Trani (Saitoh)
Nordine El Houti (Pantocrator)
Axel Onur Önçü (Hayate)
Malte Glade (DaGOTTh)
Johannes Glade (JAGTHEGEMINI)
Bente-Berenice Glade (Kerrigan)
Duncan Cartner (Hyrul)
Bruce Byrne (Blacksmith Tony)
Wil Murray (Wil)
Ash Hassan (IRON LOBSTER)

337700_10150618858561163_308190701162_11499598_1669977760_o.jpg

Website
Facebook
Mitsurugi PDF Excerpt

You can also order it online:

US: http://www.amazon.com/SOULCALIBUR-Official-Guide-Future-Press/dp/3869930551
UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Soulcalibur-Official-Guide-Future-Press/dp/3869930543
FR: http://www.amazon.fr/Soul-Calibur-Official-Guide-collectors/dp/3869930543
JP: http://www.amazon.co.jp/Soul-Calibur-Official-Guide-collectors/dp/3869930543

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. once again. IS THERE A DIGITAL VERSION AVAILABLE?

It's not available on their website, so I doubt it is available anywhere. The guide is a huge hardcover item. I think they might release a digital version later on after the sales of the fancy one go down a bit.

Also, I just got an email from amazon.com saying my order delivery of the guide (scheduled for 2/7 now) is going to be delayed. They said they'd email me once they had a delivery date. I think i'll go to a local Gamestop and cancel the amazon.com order.

just got it today probably no digital version its kinda long but very detailed its my favorite text book

Def is amazing! I am new to SC (I come from DoA series which I love) So this guide really helped me and my nubby! We got the collectors edition, and its gorgeous and super helpful!

I went to work ( I work down the street from a Gamestop) early just to pick it up. My Gamestop had 2 left. I' m a Mitsurugi user, as such this with Sun Tzu's The Art of War will make you a beast.

I bought the strategy guide last friday. Best strategy guide I've ever had. This is a beast! The wording and the explanations feel so professional and accurate. Finally a strategy guide I respect. Boo for Brady Games. Yay for FuturePress!

Silly question:
Can amazon.com (US) ship this strategy guide to Toronto, Canada?
Probably, but you won't get it for at least a month or two. Amazon is currently out of stock with no date when they will be back in.

Your best bet is to get this from a local B&M store like Gamestop or something similar. I do not believe that Walmart, Target, or Best Buy will be stocking this guide since it is from Future Press (not Bradygames, Prima etc).

Lastly, this guide is awesome. It offers very detailed discussion about moves and game play above and beyond any other guide I've read. Order your textbook now to enroll in Soul Calibur University.

The Guide is awesome!! Really in depth and very helpful from tactical and strategic perspectives. Should really come in handy on what to look out for when playing against other players.

Amazon.ca says its out of stock and no date on when more might be in. anyone know where this poor Canadian get get his hands on one?

This guide is awesome, I never buy a guide ever.. But a co-worker let me have 15 minutes alone with his book. I was sold, this isn't a guide as much as it is an epic textbook reference manual. Every page is packed with Soul Calibur goodness.

Live streams

4 Viewers
SeichoTV
SeichoTV
Few Ranked matches while buzzed. Come vibe friends :3 ☯ | Love Questions and Anime! Ask up c: |

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back