Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want her in the base game though, especially since there's a story mode I want to see her in it.

I personally expect her to be in the Story even in the case she won't be at the roster launch.

So BTW, 20 characters, means 18 Unrevealed Characters, let's suggest the game will launch at September 2018, so in 9 months, that will basically mean about 2 characters reveals per months + 1 New stage (maybe). I'm down with it, sounds Sick.

Also i'm gonna be very disappoint if the 20 characters are gonna be the only characters in the game, i want MOAR!! i hope they'll add more Characters as Post launch, let's say 6 at least. I think that's gonna be the case tho but we'll see.

After the t7 marketing, I'm really wary of assuming we'll get any more content than is shown on the screen. Until the end, people with conections to the game were implying we may see more characters/modes/content...
Seems like the prudent thing to do is keep expectations low, until we're given any concrete reason to raise them up.

I'm seeing in some of these gameplay previews that CE and RE are mapped to r1 and r2 by default. We're a 6 button game now, unless those commands can be input with some combo of the 4 we already had.

After the t7 marketing, I'm really wary of assuming we'll get any more content than is shown on the screen. Until the end, people with conections to the game were implying we may see more characters/modes/content...
Seems like the prudent thing to do is keep expectations low, until we're given any concrete reason to raise them up.

We already discussed this before, Tekken 7 Marketing was a Disaster because it was out first in Arcades and for 3 years. Thankfully Soul Calibur will come straight to console.

GC: I know you can’t talk about other characters in the game, but the design and attire of a character like Ivy – whether she’s in the new one or not – are a lot more problematic today than they were when the series began. Is that something you intend to address?

MO: [long pause] I understand that there are different opinions about such characters. So I think what’s most important is how you want to express and design such characters, and not just the female characters. But I still want to keep the body shape and the atmosphere of each character to be the backbone of each character.

Oh right, this make me hopeful on how they'll design Ivy in this game, Namco please do it right! :PRAY:

Um. What the hell is "Colour 1" and "Colour 2" and why isn't it two completely different costumes? Gods, give me strength.

In regards to the character select screen I have an idea about why atm it doesn't look like a lot of characters and my theory is that it has something to do with the story mode. I know everyone is tired of me saying this but I believe the story will take place over multiple game timelines, and as a result of this I think there will be different layers of the character select screen with different themes per timeline. Maybe happy, cheeky Sophie is in the SC1 select screen, along with all SC1 characters plus potential new characters introduced in that timeline, and then the SC2 layer adds Talim, Cassandra, Charade, Necrid, Raphael, Yun-Seoung. The SC3 layer will add Setsuka, Tira, Amy, Zas(Abyss and possibly Night Terror?), and as it also marks the spot where Sophitia's personality changes, maybe the SC3 and 4 layers will have the more solemn Sophitia. You get the jist.

Am I being too hopeful? Maybe I should help make the game lol.

If it's true remake/reboot of SCI then Missions Mode,Arcade Mode,Team Battle and Survival must be in SCVI. Also final boss character (Inferno was playable in SCI) must be playable because without him roster looks too small compare to previous SC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back