Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you google "unreal engine 4 on switch" you'll know that they have officially supported switch earlier this year.

And, oh, I'm fine with 20 characters, really. Even without Lord Maxi (he's surprisingly low on character poll :| ). I will be pretty bummed, sure, but my love for SC transcends character preference.
I have worked on UE4. Switch support is well known.

WL moves back?!?!

I really hope Red GI is back.

Edit: WL B is at 58s and about 20 times at 1m58s (specific time doesn't work when it's embedded?)

Um. What the hell is "Colour 1" and "Colour 2" and why isn't it two completely different costumes? Gods, give me strength.

I wouldn't mind it if they do like Street Fighter, many alt costumes with each having many colors in the screen. It will even make the Tournaments more fun to watch since there will always be a huge variety of character design.

Here's what it apparently looks like.

DRUN6OtUMAAKbaj.jpg
I certainly hope that the game isn't cap at 20 characters at launch. The last two games had more

You will still have costom chars - so dick cards will be replaced by dick chars xD
Yeah i know. But it was getting pretty boring seeing the 42nd custom troll character of the day with a zoomed in picrure of his dick on the VS screen. But you're probably right, people are very creative in these games.

I wouldn't mind it if they do like Street Fighter, many alt costumes with each having many colors in the screen. It will even make the Tournaments more fun to watch since there will always be a huge variety of character design.

But you can recolour outfits in CAS so what's the point.

But you can recolour outfits in CAS so what's the point.

Of course, and i hope we still can do it as i love to color my characters myself as well, but in tournament there's no CaS, people just choose what hey have as defaults setting. Personally i found it boring that in Tekken 7 tournaments it's always the same costumes and colors since all the good alt costumes are hidden in customization mode.

Of course, and i hope we still can do it as i love to color my characters myself as well, but in tournament there's no CaS, people just choose what hey have as defaults setting. Personally i found it boring that in Tekken 7 tournaments it's always the same costumes and colors since all the good alt costumes are hidden in customization mode.

No CAS in tournaments never really bothered me, so I didn't think about it, but why do basic colour switches that I could do in CAS in 2 minutes when instead they could add cool new patterns, detailing, weapon skins, etc to really have variation.

The point is there's more colors to begin with since in tourneys they just use a normal console with pretty much no saved data of anyone's CAS colors.

I know that, I just think basic palette swaps are a waste of a character select option, and a boring way to show variation when instead they could alter the fundamentals of the outfits, or remake non-CAS costumes that appeared in all the other SC games.

No CAS in tournaments never really bothered me, so I didn't think about it, but why do basic colour switches that I could do in CAS in 2 minutes when instead they could add cool new patterns, detailing, weapon skins, etc to really have variation.

Actually no CaS in tournaments is a good thing imo.

The point is there's more colors to begin with since in tourneys they just use a normal console with pretty much no saved data of anyone's CAS colors.

Yup this.

I know that, I just think basic palette swaps are a waste of a character select option, and a boring way to show variation when instead they could alter the fundamentals of the outfits, or remake non-CAS costumes that appeared in all the other SC games.
I see what you mean, but 2 default outfits + a bunch of colors for each seems like enough to me. I personally thought Tira's P1 in SCV looked better when I switched from green to red, and hated that I couldn't use my own color when I go over to a friend's house where I don't have my CAS outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back