Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch these gameplay videos and i'm not really sure but i already feel kinda bored with Reversal Edge. It's used so often and takes the excitement from the battle because i feel it only slow things down. I wonder how often people will use it once the game is out.

I watch these gameplay videos and i'm not really sure but i already feel kinda bored with Reversal Edge. It's used so often and takes the excitement from the battle because i feel it only slow things down. I wonder how often people will use it once the game is out.

MO said he doesn't think it will be used as often as in the previews once the game comes out bc it's more geared to casual players so they can feel as badass as pros. I really like how some of it looks though, slow motion makes me hypeeed

I watch these gameplay videos and i'm not really sure but i already feel kinda bored with Reversal Edge. It's used so often and takes the excitement from the battle because it only slow things down. I wonder how often people will use it once the game is out.
Yup, same here.
But as far as i can see, people will use it very often at the beginning and the better you get/the more you get familiar with RE, the less you will use it or lets say you start to use it tactically - similar to good players use GI in attack chains where it is "safe" to GI.
RE will also be a good counter for GI.
And you can "beat it" by aggressive tactical gameplay (many fast attacks with fast recovery)

It's cool mechanic cause you have to fight back, block attacks with your weapon like in real life fights. Clashes are what makes this game special

Yeah. Slow motion is badass (I really like it in Tekken 7 before the last hit lands) but when it's used too much it becomes boring. But yeah, i'd figure the casuals will love it. haha!

Yeah & I agree if some people used it like 100 times per matchup like in the previews I'd get bored too.

Hmm 20 slots huh, so:

Confirmed:

1. Mitsurugi
2: Sophitia
3. New Character
4. New Character
5. Guest Character

Leaked Characters:

6. Kilik
7. Xianghua
8. Nightmare
9. Siegfried
10. Talim
11. Tira
12. Zasalamel
13. Taki
14. Cervantes

Leaves 6 slots(according to current character screen):

15. Ivy (pretty safe to say she won't be left out as she is one of the most popular characters and got voted 4th in the poll they did few years back, even mentioned in the interview few pages back)
16. Yoshimitsu (been in SC1 to SC5, fan favorite, ranked 9th on the poll)
17. Voldo (another iconic character, also appeared in all games, 17th on poll)
18. Maxi (another character that has appeared in SC1 to SC5, fell out of top20 in popularity poll though)

Last spots could be anyone from Yun-Seong, Seong-Mina, Raphael, Setsuka, Hilde, Astaroth + few others

Don't think they will bring back any new characters introduced in SC5

Just my guess :)

Hmm 20 slots huh, so:

Confirmed:

1. Mitsurugi
3. New Character
4. New Character
5. Guest Character

Leaked Characters:

6. Kilik
7. Xianghua
8. Nightmare
9. Siegfried
10. Talim
11. Tira
12. Zasalamel
13. Taki
14. Cervantes

15. Ivy (pretty safe to say she won't be left out as she is one of the most popular characters and got voted 4th in the poll they did few years back, even mentioned in the interview few pages back)
16. Yoshimitsu (been in SC1 to SC5, fan favorite, ranked 9th on the poll)17. Voldo (another iconic character, also appeared in all games, 17th on poll)18. Maxi (another character that has appeared in SC1 to SC5, fell out of top20 in popularity poll though)

Last spots could be anyone from Yun-Seong, Seong-Mina, Raphael, Setsuka, Hilde, Astaroth + few others

Lol wrote nearly the same some pages ago xDD

Tbh, I am not worried. I have faith that this game will do us fans right, and I wouldn’t be surprised if this was a super early build. The color option to me seems def like a placeholder, and even if it is 20 characters that to me ensures DLC

DRUX0xDUIAAu_RF.jpg:orig

That mean SWITCH version has been canceled or suspended since a lots of leakers were talking about it.

Or we might also got a bunch of wrong info, also about for characters. I don't like this :(

Hmm 20 slots huh, so:

Confirmed:

1. Mitsurugi
3. New Character
4. New Character
5. Guest Character

Leaked Characters:

6. Kilik
7. Xianghua
8. Nightmare
9. Siegfried
10. Talim
11. Tira
12. Zasalamel
13. Taki
14. Cervantes

16. Yoshimitsu (been in SC1 to SC5, fan favorite, ranked 9th on the poll)17. Voldo (another iconic character, also appeared in all games, 17th on poll)18. Maxi (another character that has appeared in SC1 to SC5, fell out of top20 in popularity poll though)

Asta is probably also a safe bet. And i wouldnt be surprised if it featured some kind of lizardman since he was literally in every game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back