Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking unlikely that Patroklos will return. Not only is he extremely unpopular with the audience, but even Hoshino made fun of him. That doesn't really tell me they're looking to bring him back. As for the story, I wouldn't be surprised if they used time travel with Astral Chaos to bring the old characters back, since this was said in Lost Swords.
Patroklos is just like justin bieber, he is popular, but in the bad way. However, if the story in SCVI happens after SCV, he probably would have Apat personality, which is more likeable.

Patroklos is just like justin bieber, he is popular, but in the bad way. However, if the story in SCVI happens after SCV, he probably would have Apat personality, which is more likeable.
Not even. At least Bieber has a following of teenie boppers. Literally no one wanted Patroklos, but he was forced onto us by Daishi. No one wants him around, when he was announced for LS most people were basically shouting "NO!!!". To say he is the Lars of SC would actually be a complement, at least Lars had likability.

Hwang had a much better personality to be honest.
True. But I guess the time skip can be the perfect opportunity for a mature Yun(the new Hwang)If SCVI is going to happen after SCV story-wise.
But I also think that we can have both of them, they were totally different character in SC3AE.

Pat isnt going anywhere. They wouldnt just drop a character so engrossed in the story.

Pat is linked to Soph, Cass, Pyrrha, Setsuka and Nightmare. Theyre gonna give him more than one game to develop.

Pat isnt going anywhere. They wouldnt just drop a character so engrossed in the story.

Pat is linked to Soph, Cass, Pyrrha, Setsuka and Nightmare. Theyre gonna give him more than one game to develop.
50-cent-driving-gif.gif

pat > nyte
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

@Silent_Joel
I don't really care what's giving him credit and what isn't. And I don't even care, if he believes what he says, I just find it sad when people who don't know him try to argue with him. He would've already been banned on ger-calibur, that's for sure.

That's why I go on SC.FR more than here, even though I don't know French.

Instead of a reboot I would like it if they make a new Soul Edge title.
Which, from the sound of that would still be a reboot. Funny thing, Daishi originally wanted SCV to be called "Soul Edge II" to symbolize the change-in-direction for the series he wanted, but Namco vetoed it. To be honest, it was probably for the better.

Actually, there's a good reason for scv to have been called Soul Edge 2. Till now, soul Calibur was always seen as a good and holy sword. Switching title may have been an indication of Soul Calibur true nature that they hinted at in Sciv.

Actually, there's a good reason for scv to have been called Soul Edge 2. Till now, soul Calibur was always seen as a good and holy sword. Switching title may have been an indication of Soul Calibur true nature that they hinted at in Sciv.
The name would've caused confusion since it wouldn't have been as marketable. Also, it was meant to mark the pseudo-reboot of the series, which I believe is about to be undone. Had the name been there, it would have become a serious artifact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back