Soul Calibur and the Olympians

Geminarus13

[08] Mercenary
As you can probably guess, this thread is about the twelve Greek gods; Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Aphrodite, Ares, Hephaestus, Artemis, Apollo, Hermes, Athena, Dionysus, and Persephone. The reason I am posting this thread is that the Greek gods tie in closely with the Soul Series. Please post your representations of the Greek god(s) that you have created, and your explanation of why you made them the way you did. I will be uploading my representations of all twelve Greek gods on Monday, September 16th of 2013. So please, post well, post frequently, and post happily.

Zeus
4pkf.png

Right.....I should add this to those contest idea thread thing. xD

Check here to access it should it be left in the dust(which I'm hoping won't happen).

Now where is Geminarus full cast promised for the 16th...
I am glad Gatsu started on the feminine cast, because it has potential too, as shown by that unearthly beauty of his Aphrodite (Appollo ain't too shabby either, love him :)
Ok, so let me post my own little backgound story (in picture) around my entry into this thread...

3fqb.jpg

r78g.jpg

blis.jpg

k8a0.jpg

d2u1.jpg

4n81.jpg

wlfb.jpg

m7fe.jpg

dthj.jpg

3xvh.jpg

17cj.jpg

oapb.jpg

n9lc.jpg

9bgz.jpg

9im1.jpg

q47m.jpg

u8u5.jpg

ekmy.jpg

wk2u.jpg

m04c.jpg

jig7.jpg

57t4.jpg

Last edited:
I am sorry for not posting my own representations, it seems I am having some technical difficulties with my computer. I am not used to this happening, but I will try to post as early as possible. In the meantime, I would like to thank those who have posted. The amount of effort put into these CAS's is astounding, and I appreciate it very much. It seems like all the best are posting in the very first thread I've ever made.

I do have a question for Gatsu though. . . What DLC did you get the belt and face from your Zeus character? I am asking this because I have recently realized that the Character Creation mode has no good beards for faces and a small amount of belts that can be used well with other CAS materials. It would help me add more variation to my CAS's, which is usually the goal of CAS in the first place. . . to show creativity and variation in your designs to help push both to their upper limits.

That Athena Helmet. That stone texture. Good lord I cannot!
Thanks, the CAS and comics took me quite some time to put together, and there is a lot of genuine greek mythos reference hidden in it, so i am glad to get feedback from friends on this new CAS presentation.
I'll prolly move it to my thread as well to leave some space for the others here...and come back when if i have some more gods to show

Last edited:
Back