Soul Calibur Trolling Tier List

Actually I think the "I'm sorry" is a way of trolling so definitively Pyrrha should be on the list. Personally after I win a round I K+G as much as I can to annoy the shit out of my opponent it works XD
I usually do 2B+K right in front on them, just a single stab so she says "I don't want to die!" >:D

I don't know what console community you guys are a part of but all characters seem to be S tier for trolling as long as you win with them. I think everyone on the roster has been deemed OP at some point online.

God Tier:
Mitsu: He will track you down before you even know what hit you
Dampierre: Choose him and a winner is you!
Algol: Bubbles...nuff said.

A Tier:
Yoshimitsu: Just because.
Leixia: On second thought, just kidding!
Alpha Patroklos: Deal With It!

SSS++: Mitsurugi
SSS+: Dampierre, Yoshimitsu, Aeon, Voldo
SSS: Pyrrha, Natsu, Pyrrha Omega, Nightmare, Siegfried, Tira, Xiba, Viola, Astaroth, Ezio, Devil Jin, Algol
SS: Maxi, Hilde, Ivy, Alpha Patroklos, Patroklos, Cervantes
S: Leixia, Raphael
F-: Edge Master, Elysium, Kilik
Z---: Z.W.E.I.

I've got this hilarious Devil Jin CaS that's supposed to be the Spiral King from Gurren Lagann. If I had any inclination to get good at EWGF I'd be king of the trolls by now.

But alas, I play Nightmare and Astaroth. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TROLL WITH THESE CHARACTERS!?

1. Ring someone out with Aeon's A throw for the initial troll

2. Then, when they respect the throw when you're near the edge, you ring them out with either of his brave edges. Troll #2

3. Then, when they run away from you when you're near the edge, spam 66A then back up towards the edge again. Repeat until they get frustrated and approach you near the edge, then ring them out a third time.

It's amazing how often this works.

But alas, I play Nightmare and Astaroth. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TROLL WITH THESE CHARACTERS!?
With NM you can do 2A+B to troll even though that's kind of generic or you can keep doing iFC2A/B+G. For Astaroth just do that pick up ground throw. Lol that always makes people salty.

With NM you can do 2A+B to troll even though that's kind of generic or you can keep doing iFC2A/B+G. For Astaroth just do that pick up ground throw. Lol that always makes people salty.

Oh shit, sorry. I was being sarcastic. It's Nightmare/Astaroth. They're built on mid/throw mix-ups, zoning and ring outs. Just picking them on the selection screen is enough to effectively troll 75% of online players.

Dampierre is number 1 troll, I really hate those low blows that hits you at 3 meters range when bladers are 50 cm long and those throws you don't know where the hell come.

I don't feel trolled by Yoshi, because he is hard to master, if someone kick my ass with Yoshi even if is with weird movements, means he deserved to win. Same for Voldo, I don't consider weird moves trolling by nature.

SSS++: Mitsurugi
SSS+: Dampierre, Yoshimitsu, Aeon, Voldo
SSS: Pyrrha, Natsu, Pyrrha Omega, Nightmare, Siegfried, Tira, Xiba, Viola, Astaroth, Ezio, Devil Jin, Algol
SS: Maxi, Hilde, Ivy, Alpha Patroklos, Patroklos, Cervantes, Edge Master
S: Leixia, Raphael
F-: Elysium, Kilik
Z---: Z.W.E.I.

Fixd. YULAC

Back