Soul Calibur Trolling Tier List

hm...I only troll when I get pissed xD

Pyrrha
-"go away!" 44B+K
-"I dont want to die!" 2B+K ( I use this when Ive lost 2 matches and I manage to win one of them hah~)
-"Stay still" 88Kk ( this is for the side-stepping whores. >:U)

I like to whiff FC 2A+B with natsu.
A bit like:
''You beggar, here you got a few coins, go buy some skill.''
Could be an insider i have with myself though lol.

I like to whiff FC 2A+B with natsu.
A bit like:
''You beggar, here you got a few coins, go buy some skill.''
Could be an insider i have with myself though lol.
That reminds me of winning with Alexander the Great on Deadliest Warrior. He tosses some gold coins on the ground and says "For the afterlife."
Also don't try this game, it's shit. Skip to 1:02 for victory quote.

I won a bunch of times using Pyrrah and only 6K. "FORGIVE ME! FORGIVE ME! FORGIVE ME!" she yells as she kicks a man in the dick...TO DEATH

I won a bunch of times using Pyrrah and only 6K. "FORGIVE ME! FORGIVE ME! FORGIVE ME!" she yells as she kicks a man in the dick...TO DEATH

A+G - "It must hurt"
misc-you-dont-say.png

So I nominate Seigfried as the greatest Troll character that ever existed.

I went random and got Seigfried because my opponent was hopeless and talking shit to boot. I did not know that both of his grabs Tech Trap to the left and right repeatedly prior to the match.

So the guy told me all I do is grab which is far from the truth and so I decided to make an honest man out of him and kept grabbing him while alternating between them. He proceeded to tech left and right over and over again into the grabs until he died. Full life 13 hits and nothing but grabs.

How I won that match is beyond me because I had tears all in my eyes and was laughing REAL REAL HARD!!!

Back