Soul Calibur V Breast Chart !

From what I see, Viola, Leixia, Hilde, Tira, and Natsu are all the same size ingame. The only girl (Ivy and Elysium don't count for obvious reasons) who is a different (bigger) size is Pyrrha. My poor Viola didn't get any justice. One can only hope for retribution in Soul Calibur VI

Was referring to height >:D

Was referring to height >:D
Oh........ I feel stupid. Lol Well anyways, PS could've at least differentiated each girls cup size without exaggerating like in SCIV, but they didn't have to just make them all the same (small) size.

Oh........ I feel stupid. Lol Well anyways, PS could've at least differentiated each girls cup size without exaggerating like in SCIV, but they didn't have to just make them all the same (small) size.

Funny that Cassandra's seemed small in SCIV but in SCV she would the 3rd biggest. I remember her P1 making them look deceptively big lol.

Elysium's body is better than sophitia's in many ways, her breast are kinda smaller, when you saw sophitia fighting you were just waiting until one of her boobs came out of that dress, so I think there should be an elysium sketch.

Why can't this guy be on the Charts.
1000px-Night..jpg

Hm? Oh, he wanted Nightmare on the charts and I remembered seeing the male chart alongside the breast chart where the original breast chart came from so I posted it here.

U-u-um I mean why did they make a male version of the chart (_ _;;;)

Back