Soul Calibur V Sales Discussion

That's good shit. Wish PJ have thought of casuals with the same dedication as they did with pros, no one will be bitching about it, not even me XD.

its obvious scV isn t selling as good as scIV despite the boost because they cut dodos from scIV.....
its the main reason for sure.....

Sorry darkfender but PS knows that now is the age of PenguinPalooza. They know that adding penguins leads to huge sales. Dodos just don't create blockbusters to the same extent. So when the dodo is replaced by a young, chipper dancing penguin with a stage voiced by Morgan Freeman and a win animation where he craps on Robin Williams face don't say I didn't warn you.

The game is crap if you are a casual and the game is gold if you are a competitive player, that's the only truth PERIOD.
Oh yeah...thanks for breaking down even farther man. But those competitive guys have to realize the game could die after EVO.( MK had this same problem). So Bamco better put out some awesome DLC, or we might not see SC6. I don't want none of that to happen, but it's highly possible.

How about no? I had enough disdain for Namco putting broken destiny on a console I was dead set against buying, I don't want them to do it again, dammit.

Oh yeah...thanks for breaking down even farther man. But those competitive guys have to realize the game could die after EVO.( MK had this same problem). So Bamco better put out some awesome DLC, or we might not see SC6. I don't want none of that to happen, but it's highly possible.
No disagreement there

-Let casual players worry about the story and other things such as CaS, modes, characters (to an extent), etc.

-Let pros worry about game mechanics.

That simple.

How about no? I had enough disdain for Namco putting broken destiny on a console I was dead set against buying, I don't want them to do it again, dammit.
So why you gotta begrudge others who want it? I'd like a vita port, but I also want DLC characters. The former is probably just a matter of time. The latter is unlikely, considering they're not on the actual game disk.

What I mean is both casual and pro players will have to face the negative effects of their decision. One of the most obvious one would be no SC6 for example.
I see, but read this.

I don't want pros and casuals not having say in certain areas, but it would be sensible if both concentrated where they are strong at. I see some people claim that pros don't care too much for story and just play the game while casuals care for story and small things. Unfortunatly, before SC5's release, pros and casuals in the community couldn't agree on anything when it came to mechanics and story. If we want SC6, all of us will have to find 5's highs/lows so Namco can give us another game.

That's what I mean.

I see, but read this.

I don't want pros and casuals not having say in certain areas, but it would be sensible if both concentrated where they are strong at. I see some people claim that pros don't care too much for story and just play the game while casuals care for story and small things. Unfortunatly, before SC5's release, pros and casuals in the community couldn't agree on anything when it came to mechanics and story. If we want SC6, all of us will have to find 5's highs/lows so Namco can give us another game.

That's what I mean.
Workign as a unit. We one, not many people. We need to come together. Hell all the casual fans love to watch high level MK play. And the mk players love to have fun with the game. Hell, we have test your luck tournament here for hell of it.

Workign as a unit. We one, not many people. We need to come together. Hell all the casual fans love to watch high level MK play. And the mk players love to have fun with the game. Hell, we have test your luck tournament here for hell of it.
True, very true. As a rising community, we have to put the BS to the side and have a real talk about the game, not this forum trash. Question is, when will this happen?

True, very true. As a rising community, we have to put the BS to the side and have a real talk about the game, not this forum trash. Question is, when will this happen?
When the pro players here in america get bodied at EVO by the French. Also..if you had heard the news, SC5 will be at SBO 2012.

Back