Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

2 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Catmann.gif

I'd be kinda pissed if the EU CE doesn't get the artbook while the NA gets it along with the season pass...
The NA CE doesn't get the season pass included with it...only the EU version. EU doesn't get the artbook though in place of the season pass.

The NA CE doesn't get the season pass included with it...only the EU version. EU doesn't get the artbook though in place of the season pass.
Supposedly yeah, but...

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Bandai Namco Entertainment NA Online Store Support.

The collectors edition does come with the Season Pass included which gives access to 3 characters, one extra character, and two armor packs.

Best,
xxxxx

The Bandai Namco Entertainment NA Online Store Team

Thats stupid, then again doesn't matter me I'm not rich so I'm not getting that. My problem is I'm a cheap bastard, that only buys games under $20 preferably under $10 but highest would be $30. So saying so soul calibur is my game so either I break my rule and get it day 1 or wait much longer for complete edition for cheap or bonus path would be break even and get it through a 20% discount code which is digital and not physical.

Supposedly yeah, but...
not according to their website and all of the promotional material they have for it currently.

That said I'm going to eventually cancel my PS4 pre-order and pick it up on PC so it doesn't really matter for me. I only have it pre-ordered currently in case the PC version gets delayed for some reason.

The Great and Venerable Shen Chan is just now getting on. So if anyone is still up click the link and watch some masterful play.
Nice Mitsu strategy there... hope that gets archived so I can watch it properly. This game definitely has some very flashy aesthetics... obviously some deep thought has gone into that besides the more obvious surface-level aspects that people discuss each day.

Back