Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

if im getting a mimic as DLC im asking my money back, im sure that wont happen tho.

That would be an even worse idea than Rock DLC.

I'm starting to like more and more the idea of Edgemaster taking all the DLC movesets. Like everytime a new season pass rolls out we can get access to them without buying the actual characters. That way everyone can still learn the matchups and strategies on a budget. Its a wild dream but... ahh would be nice.

Oh and to add to that, he's strictly a training mode only character. So no online play and no single player modes. That way Namdai wont lose much money off him.

Last edited:
Can somebody please post a match-up video from a past Calibur game that shows Cassandra to be an awe-inspiring character? I just don't see what the interest is in her over, say, Leixia.
Cassandra hit some boxes that are easy to like, she is cocky but she is playful about it, her gameplay is very fun, her design is not bad on the eyes and in general she picks up from Sophitia, she is a accessible character and was introduced in II.

Didn't Okubo state in an interview that Inferno would be unlockable through the completion of CoS mode? I'm sure I remember hearing that.

Do not expect to see Raphael and Cervantes official trailers anytime soon.

Hum dunno, it didn't take a while to reveal Taki and Yoshi after their leaks didn't it? But will also depends on how and when they planned to reveal them first, and also if they were planning to reveal both at same time, and if so i would say they may have been planned for TGS.

Another thing is, if Raph and Cervy are the last characters to reveal for launch roster, the yes or no would also affect on when they will end up being officially reveal i think.

Hum dunno, it didn't take a while to reveal Taki and Yoshi after their leaks didn't it? But will also depends on how and when they planned to reveal them first, and also if they were planning to reveal both at same time, and if so i would say they may have been planned for TGS.

Another thing is, if Raph and Cervy are the last characters to reveal for launch roster, the yes or no would also affect on when they will end up being officially reveal i think.

If I am not mistaken.. What was leaked about Taki and Yoshi were their announcement trailers but not in a playable form. Unlike this time. I am sure Raphael and Cervantes were not planned until Tokyo Game Show. Time will tell.

Told you guys the glasses are neat :)

Oh well that just gave me new idea for Ivy, royal alchemist with sunglasses, Ivy is not just beautiful, sexy and Strong... but is as well a sciences Genius, Ivy is juste too PERFECTION <3

If I am not mistaken.. What was leaked about Taki and Yoshi were their announcement trailers but not in a playable form. Unlike this time. I am sure Raphael and Cervantes were not planned until Tokyo Game Show. Time will tell.

Good point, i'm still shocked on how a build with all characters + Cervy and Raph find itself in a Australian Event, like wow, i'm sure some people at Bamco right now are mad AF LOL

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 1.50.42 PM.png

I mean if Raph and Cervy was really all they had left that isnt DLC it doesnt really matter at this point. Both of those characters are like.... yeah, no shit. Who else?

Back