SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the possible cover art, although that lightning doesn't really fit, I think. And not much is happening on the cover. Reminds me too much of T7's cover. Also the logo will be perfect if the swords will be made into the same metallic texture as the text itself. Otherwise I love the logo.

So they're streaming SCVI at 9pm UTC? I'm excited to see that. I'm not sure what time that would be in the UK though. Probably early hours of the morning but that's fine.

Definitely is possible do one cover box with more chars, this is one from a user of the forum, is clean and beautiful too
dissidia-xbox_3d-png.36469

Francally the current cover not is bad but seem more one crossover with The Witcher than one special guest

Cover box fix

u5d4CUz.png

But this not is one new news from of the Namco we already saw this previously
s-l300.jpg

Well the what I can says about this, if Mitsurugi survived Darth Vader then he will survive Geralt too... :)

*facepalm* I'm dumb. I'm used to UK time being referred to as GMT.

I'm probably going to miss some of it then :( I hope they keep the stream uploaded when it's finished so I can watch it afterwards.

That cover is just Bandai Namco for you. They know which game has made more money and has a bigger fanbase. If they get even 1/5 of that fanbase it's still going to outsell SC4 and SC5 combined. Advertising on the cover is just a smart thing to maximize awareness.

Watch there be a premium edition with a different cover JUST FOR US. Only $20 more, lol

That cover is just Bandai Namco for you. They know which game has made more money and has a bigger fanbase. If they get even 1/5 of that fanbase it's still going to outsell SC4 and SC5 combined. Advertising on the cover is just a smart thing to maximize awareness.

Watch there be a premium edition with a different cover JUST FOR US. Only $20 more, lol
Yes I agree and a premium cover edition not is bad idea :) at least on Steam we don't have any problem with any cover box,

1) Never been a fan of my mitsurugi (human samurai) would have super armor that would ignore steel blades, but it is present @ 30:12 and 11:54
2) I really like the special jf NSS bA sound @ 16:17. Different from the smash home run bat sound, but has a similar impact
3) Sophitia's 236 angel step has angel feathers now @ 24:13 ? I never noticed this
4) I notice no one really likes to use RE. I have a suspicion that Namco will buff RE in order to encourage higher level players to want to use this feature (not necessarily a good thing).

I notice no one really likes to use RE. I have a suspicion that Namco will buff RE in order to encourage higher level players to want to use this feature (not necessarily a good thing).
Didn't Okubo say RE was for casual players / newbies? I don't think it will get buffed for pros.

3) Sophitia's 236 angel step has angel feathers now @ 24:13 ? I never noticed this
4) I notice no one really likes to use RE. I have a suspicion that Namco will buff RE in order to encourage higher level players to want to use this feature (not necessarily a good thing).
I'm not sure, but I think they are in ever since the first build, but I might be wrong.

I also don't think it will be the case, Okubo did say RE is something they put in for the more casual crowd, which is a flashy mechanic no one will use for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back