Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny PSP Bundle!

double-facepalm.jpg

Look on the bright side, this might attract more females to SC. :P

It's either that or Namco assumes the fan base is composed of 15-19 year old girls. That does it, no more nail painting at local tourneys. We're sending the wrong message guys. ^_^

Folks, just think of the Samurai (post 16th century). Part of their training in addition to swordsmanship, was penmanship, the tea ceremony, and flower arrangement (ikebana). Just think of this as the softer side of Yin/Yang and consider it an appreciation of the feminine side which is very necessary for a warrior to be succesful. Too much bravado leads to rigidity which is no good in the ring nor in a 'bout. You must be loose. You must be flexible. You must be in touch with the 'softer' side of your personality. You must appreciate the iris blossom and the sword equally. You must have a lavender PSP :-|

I will stop to smell the roses (or cherry blossoms whichever you prefer), I will wear a scarf/turtleneck sweater, I will even change the label on my "salmon" tie to pink, but walking around with the equivalent of a Hannah Montana cellphone with music and sounds coming from it, fuck that. I live in Seattle. That WILL send the wrong message to some of my more *ahem*feminine neighbors. Sorry buddy, can't do it.

P.S.

If you don't know anything about Seattle, just think of this city as San Francisco's little bro...uhh..."sister".

Look at this way, they could have chosen a far worse color... Obviously they're pushing Ivy as the central character theme for this bundle so lilac purple I guess fits the bill. I went to Korea last year and they have a variety of colors of PSPs available over there (as does almost the rest of the world other than here in the USA). And besides this being aimed at that local market which favor niche items. Rest assured I'm sure Namco/Sony knows this wouldn't fly in our local market here in North America (and probably Europe/Australia as well). But yeah.. I be a sucker to buy this bundle if it was made available.

yay, go with the Ivy theme! ;D Just think of her lilac purple = iCS. (She's no man, but she pwns so many male casts.)

Nothing wrong with purple, if it were pink I would say its an auto no but that shade of purple isn't bad. I don't want a psp but if I were going to get one I would probably buy it.

Sony is doing everything in it's power to sell as many 3000s as possible before the PSP GO comes out. They did the exact same thing with the 2000 model which is why there are so many PSP bundles coming out right now. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if these PSPs are simply what is left of (which is probably almost all of them) the Hannah Montana fail bundle.

as soon as i saw the color of choice for the bundle i thought of Ramon and how excited he must be ;p

wanna buy my purple '96 chevy cavalier? lol

Every respectable Ivy player should have one =P
If malek rocks one of these, I'm leaving these forums.

But hey, if it brings more Korean girls into the game, I'm all for it. In fact, I'll welcome them personally to the game...

Back