Soulcalibur V at Tokyo Game Night on 11/19

Project Soul and Tokyo Game Night will be holding a special event for Soulcalibur V at TGN 30th Night, where there will be 14 hours of Soulcalibur V coverage in two 7 hour blocks, and is taking place at the Clark Memorial International High School in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan.

The event, which will run from 12PM - 4AM Japan time, will include multiple sessions where the developers will talk about the game, exhibition matches with the development team, and a singles tournament. Further details, local start times, and an embed of the stream can be found after the break.

Date: November 19-20, 2011.
Block 1 Start Time: 12PM Saturday Japan | 4AM Paris | 3AM London | 10PM Friday EST | 9PM CST | 8PM MST | 7PM PST

Block 2 Start Time: 9PM Saturday Japan | 1PM Paris | 12PM London | 7AM EST | 6AM CST | 5AM MST | 4AM PST

Stream Link:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv68077693

[stream=embed]177[/stream]

l_4ec1f41506a6a.jpg

Article
Tournament Thread
Famitsu

Sponsors:
Project Soul
MASTERCUP
Dwango
MadCatz
Razer
Secret Base GAMES
Clark Memorial International High School IT Campus

Woot 2 hours 17-ish minutes to go...unless my math is way off (which is completely possible...I studied history not math).

They are either running late or they are doing a behind the scenes look at the future...that we will not be allowed to see for a number of weeks.

it started and I hear gameplay but theyre just showing them talking and not showing any matches! I want to see some AEON GAMEPLAY NOW!!

Live streams

87 Viewers
Bigpapachunk
Bigpapachunk
Wednesday Night Fights Ep.18 - Ask not what Nsync could have done for you, but what you should have done for Nsync. Also its May.
7 Viewers
LuciChanDayo
LuciChanDayo
[R18+] back to The Stage Of History | We will go through the Story mode | 2B crushed by those thighs!!!!
6 Viewers
duskybook342150
duskybook342150
💙🙃💋 adult content [18+] and 420 friendly, 🎙️mic optional
6 Viewers
VitaminDCosplay
VitaminDCosplay
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WEEBS !Bracket Begins 9:30pm CST
4 Viewers
RareSaiyan_
RareSaiyan_
Taki Training Arc??| Soul Cal Vybez | Laptop Charger Broke | SCVIW/RareSaiyan