Soulcalibur V Talim

I just went and looked at Weekly Famitsu- there is NOTHING about SCV (just a little about SC for iOS) in it so I can't say if the above is true or not.

Good god this sucks. atleast i hope a dlc is announced with her playstyle or something in the future, she is in pretty high demand in comparison to the others who didnt make the cut into scv. ...

-Hugs Talim_JP- No I don't know you, but we are both Talim fans right?

I heard rumors of Elaysian randomly using Talim moves, but that does not seem good enough for me, maybe good enough for a little hope.
I agree with you but I don't think I have the patience to pick Eli girl 50,000 times for the chance that she'll mimic Talim's style. The real style should have made it back... T.T Can I have a hug as well?

As much as I cringe when I say it, I think i've lost alot of hope for Talim's return. It sucks, but eehh... Don't let me discourage you all, my gut is just trying to tell me stuff i don't want to hear. :/

Well, therez like 3spots open so dont lose hope guys, i hear kilik and elysium were fakes. I still have hope, you never know, she might be the last character to get revieled. If shes not in then i guess im cool fighting with viola.... maybe dlc guys :/

Well I still have hope for Tal. I don't know if those pics were photoshopped, but they're almost legit.

I had a dream last night about Talim being revealed as the final slot :p, I dunno, I just hope that she makes it. I kinda gave up hope myself, but hopefully those were shopped and there is just some troll laughing his ass off.

Have you guys seen how agile the devil, gin style is? IF Talim is not in the game I will probably try to make up a poor create a soul substitute.

Hm, we should all make a petition to Yukari Tamura and ask her to voice Talim again :P

here is a match(nothing special) vs the cpu(edge master) to tide you guys over till talim appears in SCV......I BELIEVE!!!!

So barring any future DLC, Talim is out of the roster ;( The 2 empty slots would be for Dampierre and Algol.

Yeah, I heard something about Amy too? I have no idea. Some people say, no Algol has the last slot, he might, but has anyone seen him playable yet? He might not have a slot.. XD

Well, you know, all we Talim players can say she was never really top tourney tier except for in SC2.. Right?

So having her removed from tournaments would be sad, for sure, but if she does show up as DLC we can still piss everyone off, and less people will know how to defend against our arial kicks of doom.

Kura placed quite high in the tournament scene with Talim. Just as Omega did very well with Zasalamel so even though those two are considered low tiers, dedicated players have been able to do very well with them.
(If Amy comes back.... -__- I'm going to lose it.)

Yeah, so if you could do a CAS Talim style without her cute voice work, would that be enough dark? Could it be Talim without her voice?

Back