Soulcalibur V Talim

Even though I hate fighting against her, I'd love to see Talim make a return. She'd be 32 (?), and it'd be interesting to see how her playstyle changes to accommodate the game's engine/her age.

I have a feeling that Talim is coming back. The petition I created has way to many fans of Talim. This will greatly upset them for sure.

I wonder why PS would even think about giving Talim the boot. She's a character with so much potential ! Storywise they could've made her more relevant to the main story. With her young age and "magical talents" they could've gone many different directions with her. Tis' a shame ]: Logically I thought she'd be one of the first characters to be considered ! They fixed a bunch of characters like nerfing Hilde, why not buff Talim a bit ? ^_^

You guys are acting something has actually changed mysteriously. It's not like slots have time bombs planted in them. She's still 50/50. Her and Zas dont have a reason to be out or replaced. They will make my day if they are confirmed but seriously. Time stands still until the next reveal.

So much hype for Talim. I, too, would like her to return. But if she doesn't end up in this game, PS might realize how much devastation it brought to the fans that they'll probably find a way to squeeze her later as a DLC (or in SCVI)...

if shes not in this one I'm willing to bet she will make an appearance in a sequel. Or at least maintain somesort of connection.

I mean unlike others who haven't been confirmed Talim was never looking for the swords for personal reasons, unlike yunsung whos issue would be resolved at the end of the war, or zas who might have found an answer to his problems through other means. Talim was seeking to destroy the swords, thus her objective is still incomplete and its why I think she is either coming back now or coming back later, either one.

It's almost certainly looking like she's not in the game. DLC perhaps.

Otherwise we better get ourselves a new main for the year.

On the Destructoid stream they read the names of the charas in the artbook and I didn't hear Talim.

Back