[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

I live in Mission Viejo since everyone's saying it

SCV was so much fun. Offense felt so strong because nobody knew how to deal with anything yet! And everything is safer.

San Diego up in this bitch. Im quite a few miles away from yall but still reppin SoCal homes!

Im burnt on sc4. I dont even really wanna play it now. Cant wait till SCV maxi is in my hands!!

HRD

SCV seems hrm...different. It wasnt like any other SC ive played and thats a good thing. everyone does a shit ton of damage and a lot of moves seem super safe and without GI (other than meter used GI) the game seems super offensive.

SCV seems hrm...different. It wasnt like any other SC ive played and thats a good thing. everyone does a shit ton of damage and a lot of moves seem super safe and without GI (other than meter used GI) the game seems super offensive.
I wanted to say hi to you at SCR, but I didn't remember your alias and I didn't know if it was you or not. :P
Glad to see you're interested some. Hopefully the SoCal scene will come back to life once SCV hits.

Yo I'm gonna be hosting sessions at my house once SC5 drops. Also let's get stuff going at Semi's shop (gotta support the dude!).

I wanted to say hi to you at SCR, but I didn't remember your alias and I didn't know if it was you or not. :P
Glad to see you're interested some. Hopefully the SoCal scene will come back to life once SCV hits.

ahhh yea that was me. Should have come up and said whats up. I generally stay to myself haha its a bad habit. I give off an attitude that I dont care. I am sure a lot of people will come back and play just hope it doesnt die off fast.

I'm in Glendale.

Lucky......isnt USArmenia there? i hear that its full of armenians/assyrians and the the highest of population of them. =)

anyways, i live in ventura/camarillo area. so if anyone wants any matches please let me know and we can plan something out. PLEASE IM BEGIING YOU ALL, I AM DYING HERE!

Lucky......isnt USArmenia there?

Simply saying yes would be an understatement, but it's cool, there's not just Armenians here and they're all nice (to me) anyways.

BTW, I do go to/pass by Camarillo sometimes cuz I have a second home in Oxnard, so I know a little bit of the area. =)

Simply saying yes would be an understatement, but it's cool, there's not just Armenians here and they're all nice (to me) anyways.

BTW, I do go to/pass by Camarillo sometimes cuz I have a second home in Oxnard, so I know a little bit of the area. =)
i taint fair, i am the only Assyrian in oxnard. Alot kids at my school dont know what an armenian is........sad. anyway, if you ever plan to pass by oxnard area tell me.

I'm quite hyped for this game.. At SCR I passed out a few flyers for EGP to get people to kome when the game komes out but I ultimately didn't want to bother people so I didn't pass out too many.

I'll pass out a few more at my local Gamestop if there's a midnight release..

ahhh yea that was me. Should have come up and said whats up. I generally stay to myself haha its a bad habit. I give off an attitude that I dont care. I am sure a lot of people will come back and play just hope it doesnt die off fast.
I agree! And now that I know it WAS you, I'll be sure to say something next time. :P
Will you be holding any gatherings at your crib?

I put it on the SD thread, but I'll post here as well.

I'd be interested in hosting SCV get-togethers for any players in North County San Diego (San Marcos, Escondido, Oceanside, Carlsbad, etc) or anyone willing to commute to North County.

I put it on the SD thread, but I'll post here as well.

I'd be interested in hosting SCV get-togethers for any players in North County San Diego (San Marcos, Escondido, Oceanside, Carlsbad, etc) or anyone willing to commute to North County.
I'm down to commute! I live in Mission Viejo

Back