[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

You guys think they will host SCV at Wednesday Night Fights? That could be another meeting spot for us and we can help get SC out their via a consistent stream.

Signia: Me, you, MM, next time I see you in SC5. Wanna fuckin criticize people who obviously don't know shit about the game now.....let's see you talk that shit when I get the game home and learn it. I don't give a fuck about any of this pre-release shit, I don't study videos and scourge the forums looking for info about shit. When I get the game at home I'll do all that so until then, don't fuckin judge. That is all.

hi socal peeps. I bet none of you remember me but I remember some of you guys so I thought I'd share a cool deal with you if you're going to EVO. NOTE: This deal expires in 38 hours as of this writing!

Bally's is right across the street from Caesars and is offering North Tower Deluxe rooms for $53 weekdays and $115 Friday&Saturday nights. Each night comes with 2 buffet vouchers.

Book it using this: http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/Getaway/10687

Yes you will be buying multiple vouchers per night but that is not a problem when you talk to the hotel staff and make your reservations. It's probably wise NOT to mention EVO or CONVENTION just to be on the safe side.

If you share this with SRK, you better make sure you got the deal for yourself because this is probably the best deal you're gonna get all year for the summer. Rates generally don't get better as summer nears. Good luck and I'll see you there!

-Lunar

Reactions: LP
Signia: Me, you, MM, next time I see you in SC5. Wanna fuckin criticize people who obviously don't know shit about the game now.....let's see you talk that shit when I get the game home and learn it. I don't give a fuck about any of this pre-release shit, I don't study videos and scourge the forums looking for info about shit. When I get the game at home I'll do all that so until then, don't fuckin judge. That is all.
pfffff hahahaha I'm just annoyed when players don't do their homework before playing SCV since it's not very entertaining watching people play SCV like it's SCIV

don't take it so personally

That's coming off as an elitist jerk though and we don't need that before the game has even come out.

That's coming off as an elitist jerk though and we don't need that before the game has even come out.
More like disappointed fan! I expected nothing less than BEASTING from the amazing NorCal players! Instead we got more of the same play where players just stick with what they know. Well, not all of it was like that. Ah well

pfffff hahahaha I'm just annoyed when players don't do their homework before playing SCV since it's not very entertaining watching people play SCV like it's SCIV

don't take it so personally
When you talk shit you need to be ready to defend yourself when the storm comes. You aren't hot shit just because you know a few things pre-release, and to make comments like you did when people are just putting their hands on a game is pretty bad. You made all kinds of arrogant comments before you went to Dev and I fully expect you to get wrecked again just like you did there.

I'll throw $20 on Krayzie if anyone is willing to bet against him.

OoOOH Gambling! I will take that $20 and raise you... Oh hold on... I have to bet on Signia?

FUCK!

Ok, I like my money too much to take that one. Someone make a bet where I can win

When you talk shit you need to be ready to defend yourself when the storm comes. You aren't hot shit just because you know a few things pre-release, and to make comments like you did when people are just putting their hands on a game is pretty bad. You made all kinds of arrogant comments before you went to Dev and I fully expect you to get wrecked again just like you did there.

I'll throw $20 on Krayzie if anyone is willing to bet against him.
Wrecked at DEV? I did get third in my pool, just short of top 8. I lost, but I was not quite "wrecked."

Anyway, I wasn't even talking shit on anyone in particular, I'm just sick of seeing players not try new things in SCV play. It's just not entertaining, it doesn't have much to do with the player's skill, though something can be said about a player who can pick things up quickly (like you and Mamba)

It's like nobody cares what content makes it to 8WR for everyone's enjoyment. At SCR I tried to make sure people played all the new characters and I even played Xiba instead of my main on stream. I rotated through all the new characters in casuals, hoping they would be recorded.

Oh well, just 8WR overreacting again, nothing to see here

Do we suddenly try to keep up with korean SC2 standards where you should always try and plan an entertaining game? We try and do the cheapest shit possible until you die from it, fuck entertainment value. Also, fuck you for criticizing people for trying old stuff in a new game... How the fuck are you ever supposed to figure out how the old shit works now if you don't use it a few times?

Back