Street Fighter 4!

is Dan still a joke character that's underpowered? The montage's at ign made him look like a strong opponent and that's totally messing with my perception of him.

Cammy and C-Viper all the way! Lol, now watch them be lowest tier.

Who do you cheer for when your two preferred characters are at each other's necks?

I have no idea, but this was hawt as hell.

[Youtube="Voltage Violation"]KksnR-cKCT8[/youtube]

man everyone wants to play cammy, i rock everyone with cammy in HDR (except honda of course) but shit, she is looking to be a popular character in sf4 so I gotta try hard to be the best with her in that game also.

Chun li and C.viper all day

ROCK YOU!!!!!!!!!lLOL

man everyone wants to play cammy, i rock everyone with cammy in HDR (except honda of course) but shit, she is looking to be a popular character in sf4 so I gotta try hard to be the best with her in that game also.

You can really thank HDR for the sudden Cammy bandwagon. HDR made her infinitely easier to play compared to ST, where everyone labeled her the worst character in the game.

However, IV Cammy's commands are returning to their ST roots with the exception of Spinning Back Fist (which is now hcb:p). So time will tell how long the bandwagon stays.

Back