street fighter movie 1st trailer ever LOLOLOLOLOL

street fighter movie 1st trailer ever LOLOLOLO

My eyes filled with tears of rage when I saw this.

No matter how hard I try, I will NEVER understand Hollywood....EVAR.

The makes the Dragonball movie look good ! XD What are they trying to go for, a Street Fighter: The Movie prequel ? I can just picture the title for the game now, Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Legend of Chun-Li. :p Definitlly gonna suck. XD

So it's a prequel movie based on a game based on a movie based on a game?I think I still laughed harder at Goku's Dodge Charger, but Chun hooking up with some Michael Bay shit and being played by skinny ass Kristen Kreuk is pretty hilarious too.

I didn't see a single j.forward in that whole trailer, talk about ignoring the source material!

WOW
lol

I think i can officially say that the Van Damme version was better.
I had high hopes for Taboo playing Vega, but apparently he is no longer the flamboyant character i love.
And yoooo Bison is a white guy.
And yoooo Balrog is............... a 2nd amendment lover.

*Laughs sarcastically*

hahahaha......um................

This is going to be.......................................................................................................................................epic fail

You know the new movie isn't going to have dialouge like this, either.

Man... I just punched a puppy holding a kitten being cradled by a baby seal daintily set upon a big heart shaped pillow and I still feel angry after watching that.

The director for this movie is OK and the cast seems alright. I'm not ready to write this movie off yet. I will say one thing, I wish a street fighter movie actually tried to make the cast look like street fighter characters.

Will be really good as long it features the song "You're the best"
Otherwise it sucks.

awww come on dont do chun li's big shot like this, some of yall might be amazed when you see this movie.

it doesn't look too bad, its def better looking than the DOA movie...that made me sooooo mad

That shit looks WORSE than the DoA movie. The DoA movie at least had pointless T&A. This movie has SF characters with bazookas and Bison (I think) looking like a 20 year old Bill Murray with white hair (which is just plain odd). They need to just toss this movie. It could actually be worse than the Dragonball movie.

Because something as bad as that trailer (AND the DBZ trailer... ugh...) calls for something awesome, here's a behind-the-scenes look at the fight choreographers of the Ninja Assassin movie starring Rain (who I never heard of before Speed Racer- somebody fill me in on this supposed superstar dude). Beware: Just as going from freezing temperatures to burning temperatures can kill you because of the shock, the stark contrast in in this video from the SF and DBZ trailers might cause your eyeballs to bleed.

Just a warning.

Back