street fighter movie 1st trailer ever LOLOLOLOLOL

street fighter movie 1st trailer ever LOLOLOLO

OK I watch this trailer and if I no had told me this was a Street Fighter movie, I would not have known until the title popped up at the end. This trailer could be a blank template for any acton film so why don't we just call it Rush Hour 4 and pretend The Legend of Chun Li isn't going to happen?

....fuck my life...

cant they at LEAST find an asian woman!?!?!>2'RLkqegb;W9GKZDP GVUQ[ q;yv'pS;MO;DBM'l"MV'DFB
DQ
BX
DF
V

Hold on a second, I'm kunfyoozd.

Michael Clarke Duncan is Balrog and the old bearded white guy is Bison? And where does it say it's a prequel to the Van Damme version?

But seriously, how can you say this will be worse than the Van Damme version? That movie tried too hard to include every aspect of SF to be simply fanservice and ended up being pure cheese suckage because of it. This one seems to have nothing to do with SF and seems to be more like a standard kung fu action flick more along the lines of a Jet Li movie. The exact opposite of the first one. So in what way does this give the impression that it will possibly be worse? IMO, I think if we just keep in mind that this is just a regular kung fu movie that just happens to share the name "Street Fighter," we might find it decent. That's what happened with the RE movies.

Hold on a second, I'm kunfyoozd.

Michael Clarke Duncan is Balrog and the old bearded white guy is Bison? And where does it say it's a prequel to the Van Damme version?

But seriously, how can you say this will be worse than the Van Damme version? That movie tried too hard to include every aspect of SF to be simply fanservice and ended up being pure cheese suckage because of it. This one seems to have nothing to do with SF and seems to be more like a standard kung fu action flick more along the lines of a Jet Li movie. The exact opposite of the first one. So in what way does this give the impression that it will possibly be worse? IMO, I think if we just keep in mind that this is just a regular kung fu movie that just happens to share the name "Street Fighter," we might find it decent. That's what happened with the RE movies.

1. Its not a prequel. It was a joke. :p

2. I kinda agree with you and Rigel in the scence were you can picture this as a kung fu movie instead a SF movie (Final Fantasy: Spirt's Within anyone ? :p); however, there's a difference between the US Action/Kung Fu movie scene and the International action/Kung Fu scene. In that scence, I'm saying the movie is gonna suck. Would I still see it anyway for the hell of it, at least once. Would I buy it on Blu-ray/DVD/VHS, not a chance. That's my perspective anyway. :)

This is just as bad and sad when I saw the DBZ trailer....*siiiiiiiiiigh*
What's the next childhood memory that they're going to ruin? <_<

Kristen Kreuk's mother is fully Chinese.
Asian requirement fulfilled.

This movie isn't nearly as bad as you guys are making it out to be.

People watch a trailer, and somehow turn into expert movie critics.

Why even compare it to the first one?
Trying to fit every SF character in + forced fanservice + no fight choreography = FAIL.

This movie seems to be doing none of the stuff the first movie did wrong.
Why the issues?

I think the Tekken film set to be released in Nov 2009 is going to be a lot more depressing:

Awesome casting:

MMA fighters turned actors, it's gonna be great.

Well, I, for one, am REEEEEEAAAAALY giving this movie the benefit of the doubt--

1. The movie creators are in an uphill battle already as it is near impossible to make a "perfect" movie off of the very cartoony/anime-ish SF series. I don't care if they had a Die Hard/Matrix budget, the technology is simply still not good enough to make the outlandish SF universe seem real through actors. CG maybe, but actors no. So I think its actually a good idea that they went more of a "Transporter 1" type vibe with it. Can YOU find a full-blooded chinese actress with giant turkey legs, martial arts skills, and english ability good enough to hold up interest for an entire movie? Don't be stupid. Even I (a big Chun li fan) was kinda bummed out when Kruek was announced to be chun-li, but I am still gonna give her a chance to fill her adidas first, before I write her off completely.

2. People doubted the x-men movie when it came out and the same with transformers (myself included with the latter). But now both movies have been received EXTREMELY well, especially x-men. I'm not convinced that the chun-li movie is that caliber of good, but I think it will turn out decent, and I hope better than Resident Evil.

3. DBZ movie is garbage, nothing, not even the first SF movie can compare. I didn't even bother to watch the trailer.

this thread just made me pre-order street figher the movie on blu-ray. Cause I had my doubts, but now i'm %100 percent sure that this new movie will make the van damn one look like gone with the wind.

Back