Street Fighter x Tekken

SFxT being dropped from EVO isn't really surpirsing, considering:

1) The grand finals was the only thing streamed, and the match was pretty much filled with the same basic day 1 Ryu/Rufus/Rolento shit that's been done since the game's release.

2) 2v2 format instead of 1v1 made things a clusterfuck.

3) The guy that runs EVO personally hates the game and was biased to begin with.

That being said, I don't beleive this game is as bad as most people make it out to be. I think the game can be fun, it's just the way Capcom handled it was majorly pissing me off.

I think you may have missed the sarcasm intended for the first half of the post.

Who said it was good? I said it was fun. Maybe not if your idea of fun is becoming a tournament level grand master, but because the game is what it is, it's the perfect game for playing with button mashing friends. At least in my book. Whether you agree or not, tell me this., Naruto is ending? For real?
I also said it wan't fun in that same quote lol, because it isn't. +5 jabs on block with no instant block, push block or barrier system is dumb. It's perfect for throwing in the trash though. That's also more of a workout.
Exs6R.gif

Naruto is ending but it may be like a year or two still.

Also SFxT only made it into EVO because of the 2v2. The game already had such a negative view that Teams was the only justification for it being there to begin with.

I gave it another shot, and I still don't like it. It's nice to know they tried, but the game still doesn't feel solidly built or fun at all. I can still just run away whenever somebody uses Pandora, gems are still absolutely pointless, etc. This game has too much fluff and badly handled system mechanics that attempt to make the game feel more like Tekken, but it just makes it feel like a MUGEN creator got a hold of the source code for SF4 and modded it from the ground up.

Back