Superman vs Goku (Party Wolf Smells)

Who would win in a fight? Superman? or Goku?

• Total voters
Blueboy speaks fallacies for it is physically impossible to destroy the universe. Physicist have known for years that what we can see of the universe is only a small part of it because the universe is an infinitely expanding mass. Light outside of the boundaries of the observable universe doesn't reach us ergo Blue's math is wrong. Also, Superman has survived supernovas far greater in force than that punk-ass Vegeta's galick gun, so suck on that faggot!

The DragonBall manga ends with the Buu saga, so SSJ4 is not canon technically speaking since the creator of DragonBall, Akira Toriyama, had no hand in the making of GT outside of helping with the animation and character designs.

DBZ movies are cannon though meaning Super Saiyan God is a thing.

2977825-299139_352460151540338_1130325697_n.jpg

Haven't watched the movie yet D:

Sure Goku And Superman Can Do All The Fancy Shit But Batman Still Wins.

Heres Why;

This Is Everyones Reaction After The Battle;
VQLGJOL.gif

But Toriyama did have his hand in production, and has gone on record saying it's a side story. A quick Google search shows that people generally don't consider it canon because "I don't like it" and that's plain bullshit.
A side story is by definition not canon.

I'm not voting. It's a complicated answer. And here it is.

Goku started with nothing. Superman was born perfect. Based on their personalities, they wouldn't fight because their goals are the same. If superman or goku were bad, this is how the fight would go...

Goku would only die due to planetary devastation, which superman might be capable of. Superman would surely die if goku used kryptonite, so if neither of them performed these acts of murder, they would be doomed to battle it out forever. If they were fighting dirty, the kryptonite is a much more guaranteed killer than planetary destruction.

Superman would only blow up a planet if he were bad, and Goku probably wouldn't know that kryptonite is Superman's weakness, nor does he spend much time to learn about his enemies outside of battle. I'm not 100% sure Superman is capable of destroying a planet but I suppose he could, and Goku likes a good fair fight anyway, so they pretty much are doomed to battle forever with no deaths. With that said, nobody is the true winner.

Now to the fight. Goku as a Saiyan gets stronger every time he figthts, but even more so when fighting stronger enemies. Superman remains the same. So, in the first battle, based on Goku's history he would probably lose and come back later to fight again. But if they were to battle several times, Goku would eventually win every time, getting stronger every time. Undoubtedly each fight would be epic.

A very well thought out reply but ultimately meaningless post

the problem with your number is this: It's based on power levels.

And as mentioned on deathbattle who quoted Kanzenshuu on power levels:
"The entire point of introducing them was to show how unreliable and meaningless they were."

SO.

how do you actually measure goku's strength and maximum output?

I tend to believe Deathbattle's numbers simply because.
they did actual math based on logic and things they can actually measure.
Which includes how heavy goku trained.
Calculating his speed based on how fast he traversed snake way.
and so on and so forth.

those are actual numbers. Not numbers made up based off a meaningless factor.

So while it was a good try...
You're still Dreaming a Dream.

At this point it's meaningless to even attempt to argue against this.
Superman will and always beat Goku.

Get over it.

It will always comes down to this:
Goku has limits.
Superman has none.

simple logic: a man with limits. can. not. beat a man who doesn't have any.

and that's what it will always and forever boil down to. Goku can't beat superman.
truth hurts. I know. "you have dreamed a dream. but now that dream is gone from you"
proceed to shed lone tear. there you go. *pity pat*

Last edited:
Another reason why Superman could never lose. He can time travel. Fuck instant transmission, if we are assuming they are both are aware of each other. Which seems like a huge assumption on the pro Goku side. Superman can literally just go back in time and kill Goku when he was a baby. Kill Goku's parents, his grandparents, kill Kami and the Dragonballs, and anything else he wanted. Or if he wanted to do this passively, he could just prevent Bulma, Roshi, and others from meeting Goku and he would of never powered up. This fight will be, and will always be in Supermans favor.

Nah man, a side story is a story that happens on the side. A popular one is telling the story from the perspective of a different character, though that's not the case here.

Besides, I have only ever, ever heard "side story" to mean spin-off, when it comes to media.
Gaiden stories are typically regarded as what if style stories. Very few are considered canon.

Back