Superman vs Goku (Party Wolf Smells)

Who would win in a fight? Superman? or Goku?

• Total voters
That's straight out of Tower of Babel. Definite canon.

that may be true.. then again:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/JLA:_Tower_of_Babel

if it's straight out of tower of babel... why does this say different?

and even so. JLA win in the end? so that counts as superman's victory too right? thought so.
AT LEAST Act like you know what you're talkin about margi. I'm googlin shit and it's beating you.

correction. Yahooing.

again. video. characters. modified. to suit. needs. why introduce red kryptonite when majority of people know nothing of it? krypto bullet, krypto heart. supes still comes back in the end for the W.

superman has no limits. goku has limits.
goku doesn't stand a chance in hell against supes.
stop living the dream. wake up to reality.

let me sum this up for you people right now.

the basis of your argument is that superman has limits to his abilities and therefore can be beatin by goku. but it's been proven he has no limits. this is superman canon. He has no real limitations to his abilities. none. but you want to assume he has limits? fine. even with what's written of what he's capable of, would destroy goku. horribly. to the point where it's not even a real fight. looking at numbers alone should tell you this. because goku can't match superman's numbers. even if we eventually get to that point, supes is still going to get stronger as well. what he stays at exact strength as time moves forward? his abilities are stagnant? fuck outta here.

so even if goku ups those numbers. superman will up those numbers as well. why?
BECAUSE HE HAS NO FUCKING LIMITS

there is a finite number of what goku can output. in terms of speed. strength. dexterity. etc. supes doesn't really have that finite number. it changes every fucking time, because he has no actual fucking limits.

the sooner your actually realize this and come to accept this. we can move on with life.

it's like the five stages of grief with you dbz fans. you can't accept this shit so you rage against it.
just let it go.

and I'm a true to heart marvel fan by the way. I fucking hate DC. I don't read dc generally. I'll pick up Image every now and again (planetary is fucking boss) but I don't actually own a dc comic. Not one. I don't actually like superman. I hate man of steel. I hated superman returns because it took singer away from xmen. and i loved X2. I'm a marvel head. telling you.

get over it. supes is just that strong. there's no real beating him.

Last edited:
My video proved he does have limits. It's at least better reasoned that that Gamebattles thing.

Goku has no limits. He just needs an obstacle to overcome.

My video proved he does have limits. It's at least better reasoned that that Gamebattles thing.

Goku has no limits. He just needs an obstacle to overcome.

all your video did was prove that the idiot didn't know what he was actually talking about. I posted a link to a discussion on superman discussing this very thing. amongst actual DC comic fans. discussing superman's limitations or rather lack there of. INCLUDING a wikia that even states in the article superman's abilities are limitless.

goku has limits. he's about breaking through those limitations after he's met them.
superman doesn't have limitations to his abilities. therefore goku would never be able to match them.

and using simple logic.

a man with limitations can't beat a man who doesn't.
it's that simple.

comes down to that simple reasoning.

get over it.

goku can't beat superman. nor will he ever. it's a hard pill to swallow. I see that. but take it down with some water
then breathe.

and it comes back to that. Open your eyes son. broaden your horizons a bit. and see the true scope of superman's power.

and just accept.

don't worry. I'm a professor (adjunct instructor if you wanna get technical). I'm here to educate. You will learn.

ey.. professors can't be nerds? We can't get into these kinds of discussions? especially me, since i'm an animator first. Adjunct instructor second.

besides, I'm sick of this discussion. I have it almost every other day with my students. and it's the same thing.. it's sad. it really is.

I actually banned it in my class, cause i'm tired of it. it's just wishful dreaming to even think that goku has a chance against superman.

if you haven't noticed because I'm sure you don't pay attention to my posts. I don't post often if at all. that's because i'm too busy. but i hit a vacation and i found some idle time so this is the most activity i've had on these boards in a long while.

sigh... posting videos that are made by fans is beneath you margi. It shows your desperation clearly.

truth hurts i get it.

by the way, I'm enjoying every minute of my freetime. but I really got to start making up my syllabus for next term, so I'll be gone for a while.

cheers people! it's been great.

sad to see you dbz heads can't and won't ever let this go. but... hopefully, you'll come around in time.

or just keep living the dream.

if that's the case.. stay sleeping. don't wake up. cause reality is harsh.

sigh... posting videos that are made by fans is beneath you margi. It shows your desperation clearly.

truth hurts i get it.
Apparently not since I blasted truth straight into your eyes and you're still talking like a madman.

Apparently not since I blasted truth straight into your eyes and you're still talking like a madman.

it's a mad world I tell you.. a mad world! the world has gone stark raving mad!!!
you did nothing of the sort. you're just a man who refuses to take the loss that is so apparent that even my
two year old son (technically 15 months) giggles at your retorts.

stop reaching. take the loss. it wasn't even a fight to begin with.

Back