TEACH ME THREAD!

Still no omega? She is definitely the number 1 forgotten character lol
i'd pick omega over pyrrha everyday!

i came looking to brush up on my hilde, but i saw that no one was listed under her. i'd be happy to fill that spot until we can get a more competent hilde to replace me.

Character: Patroklos
Role: Student
Available Times: times that are not morning, PST.
Platform: PS3
PSN: voxanimus

I tend to use pyrrha a bit more tho since I can always pull her justs off and with omega I sorta need walls to do my serious damage

Character: Pyrrha,Sieg, (Leixa kinda sorta not really.)
Available Times:Afternoons and evenings mostly(normally if you look me up and it doesn't say hulu plus or COD it's me not my roomate)
Platform: PS3
PSN::4: It's listed over there.

Character: Viola
Role: Mentor
Available Time/TimeZone: I'm GMT, but I'm almost always online... usually around 10am - 2am or so.
Plataform: Xbox 360
Console User Name:Sporeggar

I'm able to teach other characters too. I'll be more specific if that's ever called upon, but as long as it's not Xiba or Voldo, I can probably teach somebody something.

Character: Tira/Natsu
Available Times/Time Zome: I'm GMT and I'm on most days but mainly after 16:00 on weekdays and normally I'm on quite late, but it depends. I'm also on and off during the weekends/holidays etc.
Platform: XBOX 360
Console User Name: Raskall95

I also use Ivy and Leixia, but I don't think I'm good enough to be a mentor but I do have tips & tricks for both of them that have worked for me. :)

hey all, i've been playing edgemaster and need to work on some of my weaker characters. I'm looking for improvement on Xiba, Ivy, and Tira.

XBL:CappuccinoJak

hey all, i've been playing edgemaster and need to work on some of my weaker characters. I'm looking for improvement on Xiba, Ivy, and Tira.

XBL:CappuccinoJak

if you need help just message someone that is on the front for edgemaster if you need help i did that for myself for viola combo training...

Character: Yoshimitsu
Platform: Xbox 360
Temporary gamer tag: RippCord 007(Until I get gold, you'll have to put up with this one)
Gamer tag: Pocky Yoshi(currently silver)
Available Time/TimeZone: Sporadic for now(EST). Contact me here so I can try to make time for you.

Not the best, but I'll do my best to assist.

In desperate need of a Pat/Pyrrha/Omega mentor. ESP Omega - I thought mine was actually not that bad, but it seems I'm not as good with her as I thought.
I'm on XBL, it's listed on the left under my avvie.
I'm around most days in the afternoon and evening. Usually starting midday and ending at 10pm, but obviously it varies. This is GMT btw.

TL;DR
Character(s): Patroklos/Pyrrha/PyrrhaOmega
Gamertag: UnwaveringOwl
Time: Most days from midday - 10pm GMT

I've considered being a mentor for Tira/Aeon. Surely not the best but I know some stuff. Just didn't know if I'd be up to snuff on my skills. Also, my xbox crapped out on me today and won't boot up, so don't put my name up on the list yet. I have to make sure it still works, so I'll get back to you on that.

MAXI MAIN- PSN: JizzBoomer.
Okay I am not NEW- new. But I just joined 8WayRun today though! And I don't understand gamer talk like A B C D whatever..... Maybe that's what I need help with is understanding the input???I guess I am learning the old school way haha! I main Maxi. I am getting better I notice I have a hard time against some Cervantes characters and some Siegfrieds. I live Northern CA and I usually have strong connections with all North America specially Canada and West Coast players. I learn best by playing and just doing certain moves over and over until I get them in my muscle memory. I am sort of random and that's the reason why I win and the same reason why I lose- not thinking too much just playing and having fun with it (either hot or cold kind of player).
Anyway, anyone want to help me get better with Maxi then I'd appreciate it a lot! Although I'd appreciate the advice to come as a critique after I play rather then during because I don't like trying to listen to advice at the same time as I am trying to play if that makes sense. <3 LET'S PLAY! Then you tell me your thoughts! And ps- I need help learning to understand the inputs and what they mean.

Back